• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cassie's Shop Even MORE New Itemsヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Hello! May I have the mush hanger, please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the bathrobe, if it's still available!

Last edited:
Hello! May I have the mush hanger, please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the bathrobe, if it's still available!

yes of course I will have your order ready in about 20-15 and I will be able to trade you then :)

Hello! I would like to order:

1 Zodiac Monkey (3TBT)
2 Black Roses (4 TBT)
1 Blossom Lantern (1 TBT)
2 Gold Nugget (2 TBT)

Total: 10 TBT

I'll be able to trade tonight, around 4 hours from now, if that's okay.
Thank you! :)

Hello! I would like to order:

1 Zodiac Monkey (3TBT)
2 Black Roses (4 TBT)
1 Blossom Lantern (1 TBT)
2 Gold Nugget (2 TBT)

Total: 10 TBT

I'll be able to trade tonight, around 4 hours from now, if that's okay.
Thank you! :)

ok sure! I will have your order ready by then!

Hey, can I have 1 bunch of apples, 1 bunch of cherries, 1 bunch of lychees, 3 gold roses, 2 pink cosmos, 1 cedar sapling and 3 pink and 3 white hydrangeas? sorry for the large order I am renovating my town lol. If you don't have the amount of the flowers or bushes I ordered it is fine I will be fine with whatever you have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Ah looks like you are not on now. It is okay though. Just letting you know I am going offline soon but I will be back on in about 4 or 5 hours.

would it be okay if I ordered 10 orange roses, 10 black roses, 10 holly starts, and 6 sweet olive starts ?? I know that's quite a bit. Total would be 72 tbt :) also, I won't be available until I get off work in about... four hours? will you be around then?

Hey, can I have 1 bunch of apples, 1 bunch of cherries, 1 bunch of lychees, 3 gold roses, 2 pink cosmos, 1 cedar sapling and 3 pink and 3 white hydrangeas? sorry for the large order I am renovating my town lol. If you don't have the amount of the flowers or bushes I ordered it is fine I will be fine with whatever you have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Ah looks like you are not on now. It is okay though. Just letting you know I am going offline soon but I will be back on in about 4 or 5 hours.
oh ok I will try and have your order in about 30 min. Sorry I was eating and forgot to say offline!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would it be okay if I ordered 10 orange roses, 10 black roses, 10 holly starts, and 6 sweet olive starts ?? I know that's quite a bit. Total would be 72 tbt :) also, I won't be available until I get off work in about... four hours? will you be around then?

I will try and get your order by then :)

Hello! Are you still selling the pink lace up dress? Thank you :3

yes I am still selling it :)
currently I am busy with other orders, but I can deliver it to later on when I am not as busy!

Hello, could I have the kagami mochi for 1 tbt? I'll be on all day, so you can take your time and just vm me whenever you're ready. :)

Hello, could I have the kagami mochi for 1 tbt? I'll be on all day, so you can take your time and just vm me whenever you're ready. :)

ok I will have your order in about 5 minutes :)

And do you have any Jacob's latters left because if so I'll buy some
If not it's okayy

Back