• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cassie's Shop Even MORE New Itemsヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Hello, could I please have a basket of bamboo shoots (5 TBT) and a dreamcatcher (2 TBT)?

Could I take 5 flowers for 10 tbt? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pink Roses
sure sorry for late reply was getting MEOWS
I will get your order together and I will vm you when I am ready to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, could I please have a basket of bamboo shoots (5 TBT) and a dreamcatcher (2 TBT)?

sure thing I will vm you when your order is ready

hi can i buy all of your pink tulips and lilies as well as your purple roses

Last edited:
just sent you the TBT and i'm good right now. want me to go to you or you go my town? :O

just sent you the TBT and i'm good right now. want me to go to you or you go my town? :O

Yours please :) I added you and I will be there in a min, have to grab all your flowers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait just to make sure you want 4 pink tulips, 2 purple roses, and both pink and orange lilies together 10
So a total of 16 flowers?

Hey can I take a Jacob's ladder and on of each carnation? It comes to 6 TBT I think.

Yours please :) I added you and I will be there in a min, have to grab all your flowers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait just to make sure you want 4 pink tulips, 2 purple roses, and both pink and orange lilies together 10
So a total of 16 flowers?

oh my bad didn't see. and i just want all pink tilips and pink lilies and then the purple roses. no orange lol. so 11 if i counted correctly earlier

and my town is Vigrid btw

Last edited:
Hey can I take a Jacob's ladder and on of each carnation? It comes to 6 TBT I think.
So
Jacobs ladder ~ 2 TBT
Red carnation ~ 2 TBT
Pink carnation ~ 2 TBT
White carnation ~2 TBT
that would be 8 TBT. And you said earlier that you wanted 5 red and pink carnations and Dr. Shrunks jacket, do you still want those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my bad didn't see. and i just want all pink tilips and pink lilies and then the purple roses. no orange lol. so 11 if i counted correctly earlier

and my town is Vigrid btw

Oh ok, yup that is correct then and I will be there in a sec :)

Yes I do, I've already payed 6 bells, how much more?

Edit: FINAL ORDER: One of each carnation, one Jacobs ladder and dr Shrunks jacket, comes to 10 TBT. I've already payed 6, I'll pay 4 more now.

Last edited:
Yes I do, I've already payed 6 bells, how much more?

Edit: FINAL ORDER: One of each carnation, one Jacobs ladder and dr Shrunks jacket, comes to 10 TBT. I've already payed 6, I'll pay 4 more now.

Cool :) just tell me when your gates are open and i will come

Back