Shop Cassie's Shop Even MORE New Itemsヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Hello! May I have the mush hanger, please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the bathrobe, if it's still available!

Last edited:
Hello! May I have the mush hanger, please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the bathrobe, if it's still available!

yes of course I will have your order ready in about 20-15 and I will be able to trade you then :)

Hello! I would like to order:

1 Zodiac Monkey (3TBT)
2 Black Roses (4 TBT)
1 Blossom Lantern (1 TBT)
2 Gold Nugget (2 TBT)

Total: 10 TBT

I'll be able to trade tonight, around 4 hours from now, if that's okay.
Thank you! :)

Hello! I would like to order:

1 Zodiac Monkey (3TBT)
2 Black Roses (4 TBT)
1 Blossom Lantern (1 TBT)
2 Gold Nugget (2 TBT)

Total: 10 TBT

I'll be able to trade tonight, around 4 hours from now, if that's okay.
Thank you! :)

ok sure! I will have your order ready by then!

Hey, can I have 1 bunch of apples, 1 bunch of cherries, 1 bunch of lychees, 3 gold roses, 2 pink cosmos, 1 cedar sapling and 3 pink and 3 white hydrangeas? sorry for the large order I am renovating my town lol. If you don't have the amount of the flowers or bushes I ordered it is fine I will be fine with whatever you have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Ah looks like you are not on now. It is okay though. Just letting you know I am going offline soon but I will be back on in about 4 or 5 hours.

would it be okay if I ordered 10 orange roses, 10 black roses, 10 holly starts, and 6 sweet olive starts ?? I know that's quite a bit. Total would be 72 tbt :) also, I won't be available until I get off work in about... four hours? will you be around then?

Hey, can I have 1 bunch of apples, 1 bunch of cherries, 1 bunch of lychees, 3 gold roses, 2 pink cosmos, 1 cedar sapling and 3 pink and 3 white hydrangeas? sorry for the large order I am renovating my town lol. If you don't have the amount of the flowers or bushes I ordered it is fine I will be fine with whatever you have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: Ah looks like you are not on now. It is okay though. Just letting you know I am going offline soon but I will be back on in about 4 or 5 hours.
oh ok I will try and have your order in about 30 min. Sorry I was eating and forgot to say offline!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would it be okay if I ordered 10 orange roses, 10 black roses, 10 holly starts, and 6 sweet olive starts ?? I know that's quite a bit. Total would be 72 tbt :) also, I won't be available until I get off work in about... four hours? will you be around then?

I will try and get your order by then :)

Hello! Are you still selling the pink lace up dress? Thank you :3

yes I am still selling it :)
currently I am busy with other orders, but I can deliver it to later on when I am not as busy!

Hello, could I have the kagami mochi for 1 tbt? I'll be on all day, so you can take your time and just vm me whenever you're ready. :)

Hello, could I have the kagami mochi for 1 tbt? I'll be on all day, so you can take your time and just vm me whenever you're ready. :)

ok I will have your order in about 5 minutes :)

And do you have any Jacob's latters left because if so I'll buy some
If not it's okayy

Back