• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Helping each other out with train station upgrades?

Kaiyo

Seventeenth Angel
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hi everyone, I need about 50 visits to upgrade my train station and I just thought that maybe anyone would like to help out? For every visit you make, i'll visit your town. So for example, if you visited my town 10 times I will visit your town back 10 times! That way we will both be gaining something. If you don't need visits and just want to help, that would be great too! :D

hey i could help you. ill visit 10 times ^^ i dont need visits though because i just recently started my town and dont have a perfect town yet. but maybe i could help you at another time like tomorrow or in a few hours! :)

hey i could help you. ill visit 10 times ^^ i dont need visits though because i just recently started my town and dont have a perfect town yet. but maybe i could help you at another time like tomorrow or in a few hours! :)

That would be amazing, thank you so much! :D Any time is fine.

i can visit a few times! would you mind if i stop and get some signatures for drago during one of the visits? and i don't need any visits back yet but thank you!

i can visit a few times! would you mind if i stop and get some signatures for drago during one of the visits? and i don't need any visits back yet but thank you!
Sure ;w; Are you available in like fifteen minutes or so?

I'm willing to do this! I haven't gotten many visits in also because I restarted my town and recently joined, just reply when you are available since i'm not doing much tonight ^^

I'm willing to do this! I haven't gotten many visits in also because I restarted my town and recently joined, just reply when you are available since i'm not doing much tonight ^^

Alrighty! Thank you, just VM'd you!

Back