• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

hey amanda and cleb how's the coasting going ^.^
I've been devoting a lot of my attention today to Mafia Champs over on MU since Game 11 just started. Playing 2 games at once isn't the easiest thing to do in the world.

Anyway, I love the completely empty accusations from both Heyden and Nightmares on me right now. Heyden still has not addressed my response to his reasoning for scum-reading me, and Nightmares seems like they're just putting things out there now. My opinions on the state of the game are beginning to change with these developments, along with Panda flipping blue. More on that in an hour or so when I post my reads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I'm looking at it, this whole game is a mess right now. Everybody is so adamant about different people being scum and are just posting things willy nilly with no real thought process to them. I feel like there's definitely at least one Mafia between Heyden/f11/Nightmares, and then at least one more between Apple/amanda/Damniel. Those are the two main little clusters I've seen that have just been mudslinging a lot as of late.

What do you mean "there's a possibility" of 3rd party??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Show that love, Apple <333333333

- - - Post Merge - - -

Show that love, Apple <333333333

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it when someone posts but you can't see anything :))))))))

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it when someone posts but you can't see anything :))))))))

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me here Lani - the possibility of a third party has been raised numerous times in this game, particularly as the mafia kill power will remain a constant of 1 kill only. I believe a Serial Killer has been suggested as a likely third party role, although I don't really understand if that's still viable after the N1 results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lani - why did you quote trundle from a thread unrelated to mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But you are mafia amanda

I am? News to me.. and I read my role PMs very carefully. May I ask why you're calling me mafia now? I don't recall that being an idea you've floated before, unless I missed something sorry?

i read like 10 pages and i'm not reading anymore unless i live lol

give a rope to daniel, mog, jacob in that order. daniel is like actually rly rly rly rly obvscum lol

honestly i doubt all three are scum because AT THE VERY LEAST 1 of amanda/zef/trundle are mafia (in that order)

i'm like verysure% sure that both hayden and crys are town

good luck friends

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah I'm just teasing you, or am I (;

daniel is like actually rly rly rly rly obvscum lol

lol

Alright, back to old-school reads, since I actually have time to make these in a better fashion than my original reads from the Day.

Red - Likely Scum
Scum-Leaning
Gray - Null
Green - Town-Leaning
Lime - Likely Town

Heyden - I'm starting to dislike his general demeanor a lot more now that my suspicion for him is put out there. Before I placed any suspicion on him, most of his posts were pretty collected, but now he's devolved to a point where he's just blindly throwing scum-reads on me for no apparent reason, and not taking any **** to convince him otherwise. It's almost as if he's turned to a panicked state, throwing everything he's got (which still isn't much, honestly) at me to try and get me to back off of him. I'm not buying it, and like I stated before, he hasn't responded to my rebuttal to his post, and though it hasn't been long since I actually posted that, it still doesn't excuse that he's had more than enough time to do so.

Nightmares - Changing this from my initial read because she's starting to buddy people really hard now. I don't think it's enough to confidently say that I can scum-lean her, but it's something I'm going to keep in mind, along with the continuation of blind accusations with no information to back it up. I know it's pretty much a complete flip from what I said about her earlier, but I feel that this needs to be put out there with how much has happened since then.

mogyay - I'll refer to my initial read here, since I stand by everything I said in it. Along with that, mog is one of the few people in the game right now that are actually putting good thoughts into their posts right now, while everybody else is turning into a storm over the Panda ML.

ZefeZ - Not enough info to make any decisions right now. Hopefully he'll either get replaced or become more active.

Tensu - I'm not really sure what to think about him right now, mainly because nothing has stood out to me to point toward him being either Town or Mafia. He's keeping his cards close to his chest right now and riding more on things other people bring up, though, that's for sure.

Damniel* - This relates back to my previous post, since a lot of his accusations so far have been completely without reason and undefendable. Seems like he's just spewing accusations for the sake of looking good.

Jacob - Honestly, I would have forgotten that he was even in the game if it weren't for people talking about him all the time. So far all of his reads on dead players have been inaccurate, but I don't think it's purposeful. It's something to keep in mind, though, and I'm going to refrain from leaning any alignment for him right now because of it.

f11 - Their play style is VERY similar to Heyden's right now, in that they are placing very heavy focus on specific players, rather than looking at a fuller picture. I don't like how hard they've been pushing on Heyden as of late, even if I've been pushing Heyden myself. f11's accusations seem as empty as Heyden's and many others' right now, and them being so adamant about it is very off-putting to me.

amanda1983 - Personally, I don't think she's done anything wrong so far, so I don't really understand the accusations. Granted, she hasn't really done anything that points to her being Town, either.

Apple2013* - Would have been a Town-Lean if it weren't for the reaction to the Panda ML. He went from generally collected to very panicked in a very short time period, and it's looking very strange as of right now. Maybe he'll pull himself together in the near future, which is why I'm gonna keep him as Null for now.

glow - Not enough information to go on, since Primarina was just replaced, but glow seems very carefree about the game right now, though I suppose that could just be the new player memes going around for a bit.

*If one of these two flips Mafia, I'd be apt to Town-Lean them based on the principles of my previous post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As you can clearly see, I don't really have any good guesses for Town other than mogyay right now. This is why I was trying to look at every individual post, rather than sit and just come up with reads the old-fashioned way.

Nah I'm just teasing you, or am I (;

Uhh alright then. I'll put this to the side for now, seems like more of a distraction really then anything else. I'll start doing the preliminary work on getting my reads organised, and then start putting them together once we see what happened overnight at start of D3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, back to old-school reads, since I actually have time to make these in a better fashion than my original reads from the Day.

Red - Likely Scum
Scum-Leaning
Gray - Null
Green - Town-Leaning
Lime - Likely Town

Heyden - I'm starting to dislike his general demeanor a lot more now that my suspicion for him is put out there. Before I placed any suspicion on him, most of his posts were pretty collected, but now he's devolved to a point where he's just blindly throwing scum-reads on me for no apparent reason, and not taking any **** to convince him otherwise. It's almost as if he's turned to a panicked state, throwing everything he's got (which still isn't much, honestly) at me to try and get me to back off of him. I'm not buying it, and like I stated before, he hasn't responded to my rebuttal to his post, and though it hasn't been long since I actually posted that, it still doesn't excuse that he's had more than enough time to do so.

Nightmares - Changing this from my initial read because she's starting to buddy people really hard now. I don't think it's enough to confidently say that I can scum-lean her, but it's something I'm going to keep in mind, along with the continuation of blind accusations with no information to back it up. I know it's pretty much a complete flip from what I said about her earlier, but I feel that this needs to be put out there with how much has happened since then.

mogyay - I'll refer to my initial read here, since I stand by everything I said in it. Along with that, mog is one of the few people in the game right now that are actually putting good thoughts into their posts right now, while everybody else is turning into a storm over the Panda ML.

ZefeZ - Not enough info to make any decisions right now. Hopefully he'll either get replaced or become more active.

Tensu - I'm not really sure what to think about him right now, mainly because nothing has stood out to me to point toward him being either Town or Mafia. He's keeping his cards close to his chest right now and riding more on things other people bring up, though, that's for sure.

Damniel* - This relates back to my previous post, since a lot of his accusations so far have been completely without reason and undefendable. Seems like he's just spewing accusations for the sake of looking good.

Jacob - Honestly, I would have forgotten that he was even in the game if it weren't for people talking about him all the time. So far all of his reads on dead players have been inaccurate, but I don't think it's purposeful. It's something to keep in mind, though, and I'm going to refrain from leaning any alignment for him right now because of it.

f11 - Their play style is VERY similar to Heyden's right now, in that they are placing very heavy focus on specific players, rather than looking at a fuller picture. I don't like how hard they've been pushing on Heyden as of late, even if I've been pushing Heyden myself. f11's accusations seem as empty as Heyden's and many others' right now, and them being so adamant about it is very off-putting to me.

amanda1983 - Personally, I don't think she's done anything wrong so far, so I don't really understand the accusations. Granted, she hasn't really done anything that points to her being Town, either.

Apple2013* - Would have been a Town-Lean if it weren't for the reaction to the Panda ML. He went from generally collected to very panicked in a very short time period, and it's looking very strange as of right now. Maybe he'll pull himself together in the near future, which is why I'm gonna keep him as Null for now.

glow - Not enough information to go on, since Primarina was just replaced, but glow seems very carefree about the game right now, though I suppose that could just be the new player memes going around for a bit.

*If one of these two flips Mafia, I'd be apt to Town-Lean them based on the principles of my previous post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As you can clearly see, I don't really have any good guesses for Town other than mogyay right now. This is why I was trying to look at every individual post, rather than sit and just come up with reads the old-fashioned way.

xCleb - just to check -

Does this mean you'll town-lean the surviving "*" player if the other "*" dies and flips mafia?

I'm not trying to be all defensive or anything, but I actually town-read Panda at Day 2

bye danny, if it aint him its probs nightmares at the very least JACOB IS TOWN

Day 3

The gang used their CRYSTAL STAR to reveal the next path for them. Surprisingly, it appeared to be in the bleak forest behind Twilight Town. Everyone was in high spirits… but not for long. The somber landscape snapped everyone into reality that there was a goal and lives on the matter. The depressive environment proved too much for ZefeZ and only being in the town for 10 minutes caused him to chuck his paper thin body into the pointy briars and piercing his sheer self. However, no one really noticed the event.

They gathered around the Creepy Steeple and prayed for an answer on how to find the crystal star. A crazy, bed-sheet, knock-off ghost answered their cries only to say “get off my property!” No one seemed to notice the growing number of boos starting to gather in the atrium as well. “I will grant you want you seek, if you guess my name!” the giddy ghost cackled from his safe perch above the others. He began to run with excitement just as the boos grabbed Heyden and lifted him high into the air. They tossed Heyden up and down, until dropping him, skewered on the pointy-hat statue-likeness of the ghost himself. He squirmed just a little bit before his body lay as bleak as the surroudnings.

Pissed, the team started throwing all they could find at the ghosts who had found the recent events hilarious. One fortunate throw nailed the oblivious ghost who fell right on his head. His ghost sheet upended himself revealing a pair of underwear with “DOOPLISS” sewn into them. It was their turn to laugh as the boos diminished and Doopliss stammered away after giving the team their next CRYSTAL STAR.

ZefeZ was modkilled due to inactivity
Vivian the Townie
You always felt out of place with your sisters causing mayhem, and jump at the opportunity to join the other side of the fight. You feel bad for betraying your family, but know that being with Mario on his quest feels right. You are a Townie, the only power you have is the power of your voice and your vote. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Vivian.jpg
Unbeknownst to him though, Zefez was a miller!

Heyden has turned up dead
Mario the Jack-of-all-Trades
The illustrious hero of this quest, you will stop at nothing to find your beloved princess. You have many skills you can utilize in order to take down anyone who gets in your way. Ultimately though, it is the power of friendship that is your greatest attribute. You are the Town Jack-of-all-Trades, having one vigilante shot, one doctor’s protection, and one alignment inspection. Each night you can choose to use one of these abilities as a one-shot only, no return policy. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Mario.jpg

Day 3 begins now
You have until 10:59 EST June 14th to vote in the next lynch

Last edited:
No Heyden! Sheesh this isn't good. Town is becoming seriously outnumbered.

Also, I'm a bit surprised that ZeFeZ flipped town. I feel like I might have overthough it :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops nevermind! I missed the part that said he was the Miller, I knew he was scummy

I'm not surprised Zefez flipped town, but a mod-kill really ****ing hurts

bye danny, if it aint him its probs nightmares at the very least JACOB IS TOWN

Why would you try to shoot me :(

I'm really confused on this game's setup

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also guessing Heyden was saying he inspected Jacob N1

Oh I thought it was like a mafia aligned thing @tensu's reaction, nevermind then

Wait I think I misinterpreted the role when I looked it up originally. I thought miller was a townie that thought they were part of scum or something along those lines. My mistake, I just checked now

Make sure everyone has their inbox emptied otherwise I can't send you stuff... also don't respond to this if its you, just freaking do it

I'm not trying to be all defensive or anything, but I actually town-read Panda at Day 2
Okay, I see it now. That's all fair.

I don't know what to think of Heyden's death. On one side, I never would have expected it due to multiple people scum-leaning him, but on the other, it may end up really derailing a lot of peoples' thoughts on the state of the game in the near future). The Mafia obviously knew something was up with him though, otherwise he'd still be around right now.

Back