Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

if we have a town bus driver DONT DO ANYTHING

@jacob who were those people?

Crys and Mog:
Jacob never posted reads but instead did a useless (imo) post of seroja and panda.

how can you town lean panda based on her interactions with seroja, i don't see how their interactions make that much of an impact on panda's alignment, seroja has since flipped town and thought that panda was mafia, it's like that whole analysis was made from the point of view that seroja's alignment wasn't revealed (did you say you wrote that whole comment before end of night and posted it after?).

lynch corrie cos she's avoiding thread
panda obvious blue but not claiming blue and dodging questions
panda lynched and everyone confused

focus has just been panda panda panda

****ING **** **** I WAS TRYING TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT NIGHTMARES INSTEAD OF A LYNCH ON PANDA

I just read up on 23 PAGES and I was like shaking the whole time through, I'm sorry I missed the voting for today...
But to be fair I did say that Seroja v Panda was most likely TownvTown

Then people came at me saying my analysis on the two's interactions was "useless." How interesting.

what's more interesting is how you haven't voted or provided anything of real merit to the game

i'm so sorry panda, honestly have no words

****ING **** **** I WAS TRYING TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT NIGHTMARES INSTEAD OF A LYNCH ON PANDA

I just read up on 23 PAGES and I was like shaking the whole time through, I'm sorry I missed the voting for today...
But to be fair I did say that Seroja v Panda was most likely TownvTown

Then people came at me saying my analysis on the two's interactions was "useless." How interesting.

extra-extra-paper.jpg

i mean like what swears u wrote?? ficking shoot fick? ficking fick fick?

ms mowz :3c
cool, don't steal mine please :(

CLEB AMANDA NIGHTMARES scum plus someone else I have no clue on

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually there's probs only 1 between cleb and nightmares but amanda's giving me serious scum vibes

Honestly rn I'm totally for a Damniel lynch

He was pushing the Panda lynch he hardest out of everyone and still didn't have any doubt about her role for some reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I had to pick 4 scum, I'd go for
Damniel
Cleb
Amanda
....Jacob?

Honestly rn I'm totally for a Damniel lynch

He was pushing the Panda lynch he hardest out of everyone and still didn't have any doubt about her role for some reason
He did have doubts, because Toads the bodyguard didn't really make sense and meta and blah blah, not to mention her extremely scummy behaviour to back it up. Don't forget that you too scumread and voted her lol

What makes you say that all of a sudden, are you still for a Panda lynch?
Not really, I kinda unsure

Im done with Panda so Im just gonna keep my vote on her.*
its very clear that she's lying

This is kinda my reasoning

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prima is glow now, still possible but too early to assume

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your opinion on Cleb?

I think Cleb totally had the potential to be mafia, but nothing stands out at me as scummy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why kinda reasoning is "I'm done with panda so I'm gonna keep my vote on her"? That sounds so weird idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

*what

- - - Post Merge - - -

*has the potential

Omgg sorry typos

Just because someone's certain about something that ends up being incorrect, it doesn't mean they're scum. Take f11 for example, sussing me :lemon:

Just because someone's certain about something that ends up being incorrect, it doesn't mean they're scum. Take f11 for example, sussing me :lemon:
whats ur role

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jk but Um Jacob is scum with heyden.

Back