Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Oh yikes sorry heyden. I guess I'll get off jacob if it's your dying words. Uhm I've been townreading Daniel the entire game because as mafia he alswayd struck me as a Tryhard but I guess I'll reexamine.

:((((((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

hayden checked jacob but bc there's a miller then there's probably a gf also tensu sort of townslipped??????

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least I was right about Heyden... Maybe there is still some hope

ur probably scum too

Holey guacamol?... sorry Heyden. GG.

Wow. I don't think I've played in a game with a miller or a "jack of all trades" role. I'm guessing miller was *not* aware, as that role is labelled "self-aware miller" from the wiki I read.

Yikes. What other roles might we be dealing with?? Not asking for any speculation of town or town-aligned roles - but what kind of mafia ones could we be looking at based on Panda's and Heyden's roles?

sorry heyden :( and i'm really surprised at jacob ngl sorry jacob lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

trundle, amanda, nightmares, dan? idk i'm still not sure on danny but i trust heyden so

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking me here Lani - the possibility of a third party has been raised numerous times in this game, particularly as the mafia kill power will remain a constant of 1 kill only. I believe a Serial Killer has been suggested as a likely third party role, although I don't really understand if that's still viable after the N1 results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lani - why did you quote trundle from a thread unrelated to mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am? News to me.. and I read my role PMs very carefully. May I ask why you're calling me mafia now? I don't recall that being an idea you've floated before, unless I missed something sorry?

I don't really understand what you're saying lmao, I thought you meant you didn't know if there was third party in this game

So...I wasn't scum huh? And I didn't lie a single time during the game either.

c:

Haha.

Last edited:
I've been stressing about this game for hours, worrying about what I'm missing + when I'll get time to catch up and write up my reads. I had unexpected rl stuff to deal with and have been rushing through it to get back here asap.

I still have some more rl to get through before I can do those reads. But I'll be looking particularly at Lani (initially a solid town-lean but some posts have changed that), Jacob (I know what Heyden said and I'm not disregarding it, I just want to re-read his interactions), Damniel (the joke/non joke thing is bugging me), and trundle (whom I was going to write-up a proper read for but ran out of time so I just quoted + bolded the relevant posts of his at the time - I need to re-look + re-think things in light of the deaths of Panda + Heyden).

hayden checked jacob but bc there's a miller then there's probably a gf also tensu sort of townslipped????

In 95% of the games I've played there's sways been a godfather. That's why I can never fully trust inspections bc there's so many roles that tamper with the cop

So...I wasn't scum huh? And I didn't lie a single time during the game either.

c:

Haha.

But you sucked every single time in the game :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't tell if this is purposely ironic or not

Most things meow says are sarcastic

Can I get a definitive list of who in the game thinks I am scum and who in the game thinks I'm town?

See, here is the issue. I can't tell if people are town reading me because they're trying to not get under suspicion, or if it is actually town reading me town. And I don't know if amanda is mafia trying to get me lynched or if she is just bad town.

Back