• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

tbh this is your fault. You had plenty of time to say your reads and answer our questions. If you flip town, it'll be your fault not ours. And when you flip scum, well, we can't exactly say we're surprised.

- - - Post Merge - - -

whatever your roll was, gg :)

I had plenty of time, ok cause you know my life... right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had plenty of time, ok cause you know my life... right.

TOAD... take me out this B!

NIGHT 3

Taking their pity CRYSTAL STAR to the door, it revealed the next path for them. High in the clouds above Rogueport rested a haven for all the violent tendencies for the citizens below. A short blimp ride up put the group right in the center of the chaos. Fans arguing for their favorite fighter, hordes of people clamoring for refreshments in between fights, and small children practicing fighting moves on their friends while parents were nowhere to be found. One common denominator showed amongst them though and staring right back at them was the next CRYSTAL STAR. Rawk Hawk was the undisputed champion of the Glitz Pit and a 10-ft tall banner of him holding the sacred jewel on his champion?s belt stood beside the entrance. They all knew that to get their next treasure, they would have to fight.

Mario and friends enrolled as new fighters, but knew a 4th partner would make them even stronger. A mysterious egg bounced into their midst trying to avoid getting cooked and the friends all became co-parents. Not wanting to expose their child to the violence of the Glitz Pit, they left it in the locker room as they climbed the rankings. An unlikely place to find and rear a child, the egg hatched the 10 minutes before their fight with Rawk Hawk revealing a baby Yoshi they named ?Seroja? after their fallen friend.

It was time to face Rawk Hawk himself. They met on stage for their bout. ?RAWWWWWWWK?, he fanatically screamed. ?YOU DON?T KNOW MY POWER!? The champion cheaply grabbed PandaDarling and suplexed them onto their head, crushing their spine instantly. Dead. Taken aback by this, the team lashed out with unseen power to avenge PandaDarling, but the champion held his title for a reason. When all seemed lost, they heard a call from the rafters and Seroja the Yoshi baby ground-pounded from high above right on Rawk?s head. The Rawk looked up and Seroja deflected right off. The champion laughed for a second, but then instantly swelled up like a balloon. Apparently he was allergic to eggs and there was still some residue left on Seroja. The team grabbed and ran with the belt as the champion?s airway began to close.

Panda has been lynched
Toad the Bodyguard
You came with Mario because you are always concerned for Princess Peach, but of course you never get mentioned in the main story. You know Peach the most and would give your own life to protect those who can save her. You know it?s not about you, but for the good of the Mushroom Kingdom. You are the Town Bodyguard. Every night you choose to protect one person from being killed, however if this person were to die that night, you will die in place for him/her and will kill the attacker. Your attacker only dies if you and mafia choose the same person, not if mafia choose you to die. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Toad.pngChill T.jpgTanookiToad.png
TOADS.jpg
Toad Squad.jpg

Night 2 begins now
You have until 10:59 EST June 12th to send in night actions.

Also the lynch candidate and votes were checked multiple times for accuracy, and I assure you that what has been posted is correct.

If ZefeZ doesn?t make any substance posts or appears to be concerned with the game they will be modkilled by end of Night 2

Let?s all welcome Glow to the game as replacement for Primarina

also panda wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY DID SEROJA DIE WHY DIDNT A MAFIA DIE

Since Panda explicitly stated she wasn't roleblocked, our only scenario is Seroja and Panda were bussed and the doctor saved a mafia.
The only question is, mafia or town docs/drivers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

vig shoot nightmares please and thanks

****ING **** **** I WAS TRYING TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT NIGHTMARES INSTEAD OF A LYNCH ON PANDA

I just read up on 23 PAGES and I was like shaking the whole time through, I'm sorry I missed the voting for today...
But to be fair I did say that Seroja v Panda was most likely TownvTown

Then people came at me saying my analysis on the two's interactions was "useless." How interesting.

why is mafia trying to tell town what to do
if there's a town bus driver what would advise them to do? something or nothing??? Doing something messes up everything for town and Panda got lynched so you tell me what's better

if there's a town bus driver what would advise them to do? something or nothing??? Doing something messes up everything for town and Panda got lynched so you tell me what's better
something to have the chance of recking mafia losers like you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Panda got lynched because we were idiots and thought her role would be based off a main character. People were bias and were quick to badnwagon when seeing everyone else sus of her. The basis of her being sus was pretty much meta. Mafia was holding on to this lynch with a leash and town followed:

something to have the chance of recking mafia losers like you
sure.
also what's your role name and character name seeing as you claimed already, just don't see how vote stealer is town

Back