• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying It's kinda hard to see, but these items!

Nightmares

( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
Bells
Red Holiday Candle
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (90) +
Sorry if it's kinda hard to see, but I'm hoping to purchase one of each of these items, and two of the chair

Trash can
Popcorn thing

1YtRFmo.png

EDIT: There's a random toilet, wtf lmao
Everything except that, haha

Last edited:
I don't know the proper name, but the red and blue gacha pon machines, they're refurbished I think, so I could get you two of those, if you like? I also have the lace table, I believe it's the classic table? I could be wrong though...

I think I have the garbage can and the popcorn machine... How much would you give me in TBT bells?

I don't know the proper name, but the red and blue gacha pon machines, they're refurbished I think, so I could get you two of those, if you like? I also have the lace table, I believe it's the classic table? I could be wrong though...

Thanks so much! lmk how much TBT you want ^^

I think I have the garbage can and the popcorn machine... How much would you give me in TBT bells?

Cool, thank you too :D
5TBT? (I've seen orderables go for 2TBT each, and unorderables 3TBT, but idk what those items ^ are...so I went in the middle, lmao)

Thanks so much! lmk how much TBT you want ^^

Cool, thank you too :D
5TBT? (I've seen orderables go for 2TBT each, and unorderables 3TBT, but idk what those items ^ are...so I went in the middle, lmao)

Ok lol that's good. I think they are both orderables. I'm not available right now I have some cleaning to do and something else but after that I should be free... until when are you available?

Ok lol that's good. I think they are both orderables. I'm not available right now I have some cleaning to do and something else but after that I should be free... until when are you available?

I might be having dinner soon, but I should be available for another like... 7 hours lmao

I might be having dinner soon, but I should be available for another like... 7 hours lmao

I'll be on in like 5 mins. I'm going to add you and someone else and then I'll go deliver, if you could please send those tbt bells i'd really appreciate :) or after I deliver, I don't mind :) Just make sure you add me and open your gate. What's the name of your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your friend code?

I'll be on in like 5 mins. I'm going to add you and someone else and then I'll go deliver, if you could please send those tbt bells i'd really appreciate :) or after I deliver, I don't mind :) Just make sure you add me and open your gate. What's the name of your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your friend code?

Neptune!
And I'll add you too

Back