• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitty Cat Express! Looking to Visit Graciegrace & Get The Train Station Upgrade!

WinterSadie

Fruit noodle
Bells
Green Candy
Leif
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hey! Welcome to The Kitty Cat Express. I am looking to get the Gracie series so I'll need someone with Graciegrace in summertime. I will also take Katie off your hands & get visitors, I only have Super T&T, but you can shop there to help me get T.I.Y! I will need some people to come and help me with the Train Station! I'm planning to go Modern.

Feel free to look around, I have a cats only village, it's not yet only cat villagers. I'm still kicking everyone who isn't a cat out. Molly is reserved, but if you want anyone else, just tell me during your visit!

:) Anyways, happy travels! :)

You can visit my Gracie shop, but it won't have the Gracie series until June 1st. You can visit to shop earlier than that if you'd like, though.

Back