• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where to place my last 3 villagers?

wynn

Bells
Hello! One of my villagers, Boomer, is moving out in a few days along with the other 2 villagers near my house. I have no idea where to place them and I need some advice.

18595176_1406539502755601_1853013810845396416_o.jpg

If anyone is also willing, I'd like to know where to place my caf? and police station. Town hall has a rock to the left of it so that's out unfortunately. :(

Thank you!

What a beautiful map!

I really like where your mayors house is.

If I were you I'd try to place the other two further North - parallel to the horizontal line of villagers to the right. Then you could have a mini villager street!

I would say put them in a line with three you have already in a line. You will not be able to make them line up with the four at the bottom, they will be off.

I would go with either the four on the bottom or making a square with the two north of the river, to the left. Alternatively, you can place 1 with the 3 above the two bridges and the rest of the two with the 4 on the bottom.

What about a line of three a little above of the other three down of the Re-Tail?

Back