• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite grumpy wolf

Gruntilda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
I am planning to add another grumpy villager to my town. I have cards for Fang, Wolfgang and Chief and I can't decide which one to use... I love them all! Which one would you choose? Wolfgang was my first loveable Grumpy way back in WW. But I have also had the other two in towns and they are all so funny.

Fang and Chief are the best.

From those three, I would pick Wolfgang! But if you could get your hands on Dobie, I would choose him over any of the crankies!

My favorite is Chief. :)

He's pretty great.

Also, like Arize said, there is another grumpy wolf called Dobie who could interest you. :eek:

FOREVER WOLFGANG He's my bae! I love him so much and I NEED him back in my town!! As soon as someone moves out, I'm automatically getting him hands down lol

I love Chief so much! He was in my CF game and my whole family thought he and Hopper were the best characters. Plus he has great coloring. His orange fur is adorable. He looks almost more like a fox than a wolf.

I'm going to say Chief because I have him in my town and I love him. I just think he has questionable interior design choices :p I also had lobo for a while and he was cool!

I have Chief in one town - and he's lovely but he sort of looks more like a large fox than a wolf? But that is looks only.
Wolfgang - he looks great, nice, but haven't got him.

I have scanned in Dobie into a town, to be company for Whitney, he looks like an old very tired man, not majorly cranky either. Probably not a good choice for Whitney!

Lobo is another cranky wolf, very large yellow eyes, have him in another of my towns - he's OK to good.

If I had the choice I would probably go with Wolfgang.

A lot of the wolves have poor houses, outside as well as in. Whitney's house is far more refined but then she's a girl.
Wolfgang's house is better than most of the male wolves houses, nice outside. (going by the wiki photo),

I remember Wolfgang in WW always had a crappy house, but in NL, he's got one of the nicest.
'Bout time. ^_^

My all-time favorite is Chief. I love him since I had him for the first time in WW. I also really like Lobo and Dobie.

I have all 3 of their cards as well, it's hard to decide! Right now I have Fang and I really love him. I will probably just switch them out every once in a while.

Thanks for all your input! In the spirit of memory lane... I asked Wolfgang to move in this morning. This will be so fun after all the years in between WW and now. Welcome back Wolfy!

Back