• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite unpopular villager?

Ren?e, Tammy, and Paula. Yes, I like Paula. Most people seem to hate her though.

Last edited:
My favourite unpopular villager would be Katt. Imo, she has an uchi charm to her and no matter how many people say that they find her ugly (I even did once upon a time!) i'll always enjoy her for what she is. I find her design really quirky and representative of what uchi villagers are really all about. A tomboyish nature and tomboyish looks. She's one of my favourite uchis and one of my favourite villagers. I also really like her house! I imagine her to be the type to be shredding her guitars in her house at early hours of the morning.

Last edited:
Is Butch unpopular? If so then he is one of my favorites and one of my originals I want to keep around. He is such a cranky jerk at first but once you get to know him he is actually sweet.

This is exactly why he's my favorite villager! ^^^ I think he's given me his pic 5 times now. I love him.

I also really like Cherry.

Jeremiah's not particularly popular, but he's always been my favorite villager. I love his weird face, and I can't wait to move him into my second town.

It's a tie between Grizzly and Axel. Grizzly is a grumpy bear who loves me and Axel is a sporty elephant who likes to give me all of his cool furniture and he's really sweet.

Tex 100%. He's hilarious and a penguin. There's nothing to dislike about him.

Not sure if she's strictly unpopular, but I certainly never hear much about her. I love Pompom as she reminds me of Daisy Duck. In Wild World, I wanted her so bad as a girlfriend for Drake, haha. :)

I really like O'Hare with his little cute hat he wears. Too bad he's unpopular or that I don't see him often in other people's town.

I don't see much love for Purrl. I have fond memories of playing Wild World when I was younger, and Purrl was always my favourite villager and I used to love her. Pekoe isn't the most popular villager (right?), but I think she's my favourite out of the not very popular villagers

Back