• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Avian (Bird) Species?

Favorite Avian(Bird) Species?

• Ostrich

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bird

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Eagle

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Penguin (not a bird, but w/e lol)

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Title says it all :)
Mine is Eagle because of Celia <3

NOTE: I put "not a bird" next to penguin, because I remembered wrong that they were mammals. My mistake!

Last edited:
Yes :3 I didn't even know about her until last month, as long as I've had the game. She's so pretty. :3

Ostrich! :D

Many of my favorites are Ostriches such as Phoebe and Julia. :)

How is a penguin not a bird?

I was actually contemplating over this and thought they were categorized as mammals.
My mistake :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep,they're birds even though they can't fly and ducks are birds that can fly and swim but they didn't make the cut here.Quack.

OH YEAH! I totally forgot about the ducks, ugh.

Last edited:
Yes :3 I didn't even know about her until last month, as long as I've had the game. She's so pretty. :3

I didnt know about her either until she suddenly moved in, lovely surprise too.
Aside from her house crushing a ton of roses XD

CjrUVn1.jpg
I voted for chickens because I tend to like the less exotic species in the game.....and they taste good.

Eagle. I restarted my town yesterday and Celia was one of the starting villagers. Instantly became attached!

vFqTfvw.jpg
Wow,so many Celia fans....I gotta share my favorite screenshot of her.She doesn't like fleas.

i have a soft spot for ostriches, i think. flora and blanche were among my starter villagers and i grew close to them.

My favourite bird species are the ostriches because of their character models and I think they give the balance the town needs when it comes to choosing villagers. Although they're not the species that has the most amount of my favourite villagers in it, I still enjoy some of them as a whole. My favourites are Blanche and Phoebe, although I almost picked Bird because I really like one of the villagers from that species, Piper.

I really love the penguins! I have Sprinkle and Friga in my second town and I've always love Aurora and Roald!

Back