Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (232) +
Hey everyone!
It's been a while since I posted anything here, but today's a special day, for I joined the forums three years ago!
Yay! Time flies... so I figured I'd take this occasion to share a bit of love ? and by 'a bit of love', I mean 1,000 TBT! :blush:

Here's how the giveaway is going to work.

I'm going to pick someone randomly tomorrow (so on May the 9th).
To participate, you just need to tell me what you like about the forums and/or Animal Crossing in general!

Good luck everyone!

I like the decorating :3

And about the forum? I like all the cool people here ^-^

I love feeling part of the community. It has brought so much happiness in my life, honestly. The games were a huge part of my childhood, so being able to bring a part of that with me through this community is amazing. I've met so many amazing people, and I'm so glad I clicked that little registration button.

I love how friendly the community usually is. It really makes me happy to see this many people share my love for Animal Crossing and I'm glad we can socialize and make friends. I've meet plenty of lovely people and I'm glad I signed up because of this.

I really appreciate a lot of things about this site and I've been here for almost two years now. c:

Thank you for this kind giveaway and good luck to everyone who enters. :blush:

Thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on 3 three years on the bell tree forums, that's awesome!! :D

My favorite thing about the forums is probably just getting to know new people and making new friends! :blush: and my favorite thing about animal crossing in general would have to be decorating my house and town, and getting all of my favorite villagers to move in!! :D

wow- congrats Delphine on your anniversary, and thanks for the generous giveaway!

what i like about ACNL is that it is so very relaxing.
and what i like about these forums is chatting with and getting viewpoints from people who live all around the world.

Oh, how sweet! Thank you for doing this.

I really love the community. It's so nice and welcoming -- you really feel at home here, and that in itself is really great. There are so many lovely people here, and it's nice to be able to sit back and relax with so many amazing fellow Animal Crossers. As for the game, I really love every little aspect of it, especially the decorating and the characters.

Good luck, everyone! :blush:

You're so generous! c: Congrats on 3 years! I haven't even hit 8 months yet. :p

I like the forums because everyone is so nice and it's really entertaining!

Thanks for the giveaway, fav thing about this forum are the members and the mori

For both the forum and the game, I really like the people. I would be more specific but I don't want to :p this giveaway is amazing and thank you for having his pop into you and letting it out! :)

I really enjoy decorating my town and rooms, as well as meeting cute villagers :) Ty for the giveaway!

What I like about the forums is that you can connect with people from all across animal crossing and get together, sell, trade, buy, get your dream villagers, and get people their dream villagers!

What I like about acnl in general is that you can build stuff in town..

I love the freedom of being able to decorate the town/your house!

Thank you for this giveaway :)

I like how pretty much everyone on this forum is friendly and helpful to everyone else. I've made many amazing friends that I can talk to about anything. What I like about Animal Crossing is all the cute villagers. Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
I really like how mostly everybody here on tbt are all interested in the same things, I mean we all get each other since we're all gaming nerds XD This is the place to shout about all your new high scores and shout about the things that big you in video games :D
Or if you're just like me and have nobody to talk to about your gaming needs lol

Anyway thanks for this opportunity and congrats!!! ^^

thank you for holding this very generous giveaway!

my favorite thing about AC is that it's very much an "at your own pace" kind of game. there's never a rush to get anything done, and how you "beat" the game is essentially up to your own interpretation, if there's even an end at all. you can also do so much with your town; landscaping (though tedious) is probably one of my favorite aspects of the game.

I came to the forums in order to find friends to play ACNL with and get advice.

I got all that and waaaaaay more, I don't even play ACNL anymore (well off and on) but love coming here to interact with people and play mafia or just chat around the threads. I probably will play AC again if it comes out for switch EVER. But its just nice to be included and have a bunch of friendly people at your fingertips

honestly, the community is what i like most about the game and the forums. ^^ everyone is very kind and generous here, and i love how we all trust one another to such an extent that scammers are uncommon. ♡ i feel like this is a very unique and special community, abd it contributed alot of memories to my animal crossing experience. i felt sad when i finally completed my first town.. ;v;

thank you so much for this!! youre too kind c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back