• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What songs give you the best nostalgia?

sk8er boi by avril lavigne
intuition by jewel
bitter sweet symphony by the verve
the all that theme song by tlc lmao

Charles Trenet songs make me feel nostalgic, remind me of my old great aunts and uncles.

The Vines - Get Free
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Alexisonfire - We are the end
Elliott Smith

Charles Trenet songs make me feel nostalgic, remind me of my old great aunts and uncles.

The Vines - Get Free
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Alexisonfire - We are the end
Elliott Smith

I love Bittersweet Symphony. *air violin*
Nostalgic for me as well!

Also all those "Crunk/Screamo" versions of songs that were really popular during the Scene years... lord. Such regrettable times.

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake, XD!

I know it's weird, but my family used to love to dance and throw parties.

Especially in Michigan by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I have fond memories of being 5 or 6 and listening to that specific song with my family in the car.

Any song by the The Carpenters, Roxette, and Fleetwood Mac... my dad and my road trip music when I'd visit him as a kid :'D Any RnB song in the 90s and early 2000s are fun throwbacks haha. Toni Braxton gave me life... I would belt Unbreak My Heart in the shower. Blur, the Gorillaz, The Verve, Muse... idk I went through a lot of phases. Oh and Amy Winehouse, every time I listen to love is a losing game I cry a little inside.

-Anything my parents played in the car when I was younger. (I don't know what most of it was)
-Old cartoon openings from my childhood that I don't hear anymore
-Songs from my CD-ROM games since I don't usually listen to that anymore
-Certain video game music, though that brings me back to middle school and high school instead of my childhood

Happy Tree Friends theme song. XD don't ask

Ocean Man - Ween.

This song really brings the nostalgia into me as I remember watching the Spongebob Movie all the time as a baby, and I really miss those days of just laying around watching my favorite movie. I guess i'm getting older, right?

springsteen by eric church

always reminds me of driving by a white fence by my grandma's house and looking at the pretty flowers

Back