• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I wish there were zombie villagers

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
You know how some villagers are grouped into a "series" or style? Like the superheroes with Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, and Rocket. Or the ones with underwear on their faces/heads.. Well I would like a zombie "series" where they have bite marks or bones showing or villagers wearing animal onesies. Such as a cat with a bunny hood onesie, etc.

Any other ideas for a "series" or type of villager? :)

Last edited:
Lol, yeah that'd be cool. Though Tabby kinda looks like a zombie already >_>

Maybe like a villager with a constant hoodie over their head, and a torn off mouth?

for this reason is why i'm glad we at least have lucky, since he reminds me of a mummy of some sort, lol :D

i really wish we had dragon villagers though T_T i think the designs could look really neat, especially with wings!

for this reason is why i'm glad we at least have lucky, since he reminds me of a mummy of some sort, lol :D

i really wish we had dragon villagers though T_T i think the designs could look really neat, especially with wings!
We sort of have a dragon with Drago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, the game ought to have more villagers based on toys and objects. Right now there's really only Stitches, Tia, an argument could be made for Biskit but I personally think that may be stretching it. But if there were more toy villagers, a player could make a town called Toyland, or something better and more original :p, get all the Fairytale exteriors and pwp's, plus the tire toy and jungle gym. It would be like a kid's fantasy come to life

We sort of have a dragon with Drago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, the game ought to have more villagers based on toys and objects. Right now there's really only Stitches, Tia, an argument could be made for Biskit but I personally think that may be stretching it. But if there were more toy villagers, a player could make a town called Toyland, or something better and more original :p, get all the Fairytale exteriors and pwp's, plus the tire toy and jungle gym. It would be like a kid's fantasy come to life

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that too! But I would love more toy villagers <3 Ragdolls are my favourites, and unfortunately I don't like Stitches because he is too colourful, but definitely more rag doll villagers would be amazing. :)

Zombie villagers would be soooo cool. I'd love a zombie cat, I think that'd be a villager i'd definitely want to come live in town. I imagine they'd be Frankenstein inspired, if we were to get zombie villagers. I'd love a series of villagers based on Sailor Moon (I mean, we already have Mira so why not more?) or pop culture icons, such as singers or musicians.

Coco is a gyroid.

Zombie, dragon and ragdoll villagers would be awesome!! I think dinosaurs, kittens and bats would be cool too. Oh and more Egyptian themed villagers, like Ankha. Imagine having a villager full of them, and having pyramids. Maybe even Egyptian as a town theme with its own town hall/train station/lamp posts/bridges/etc. Bridges could maybe have hieroglyphics on them, aaahhh that'd be so cool

OstGZ03.jpg
There's a zombie villager living in my town.

Back