Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
99.3% (148) +
I'm selling a poptart egg. I will prefer TBT, but collectible offers i might take into consideration. Since i haven't had any luck in selling it i will now give a FREE PEAR with the purchase of the egg.

Last edited:
Ehhhhh, according to the price guide it's about 450 ;-; i can go lower but not that much

(Also, it's the egg collectible in my sidebar if you don't know how it looks like)

Last edited:
Ohhh! Well, its pretty cool, but I dont think I wanna spend that much tbt right now. Sorry! I hope you find a buyer soon :3

And if you dont mind, random little question, do all the collectibles at the shop sell out eventually? Or if I buy a cake will it be common and avalible forever? XD

Ohhh! Well, its pretty cool, but I dont think I wanna spend that much tbt right now. Sorry! I hope you find a buyer soon :3

And if you dont mind, random little question, do all the collectibles at the shop sell out eventually? Or if I buy a cake will it be common and avalible forever? XD

If you want to buy a Tasty cake it's unlimited so it probably means it will stay there forever and it'll be very common. But for others like for example, the Easter eggs are now pretty rare because you can't get them anymore (until next year probably?) and they were limited so those can sell for a bit.

It's average value is 450, i could go a bit lower but not that much, sorry :s

If you want to buy a Tasty cake it's unlimited so it probably means it will stay there forever and it'll be very common. But for others like for example, the Easter eggs are now pretty rare because you can't get them anymore (until next year probably?) and they were limited so those can sell for a bit.
Oh ok thank you!

Sorry, but I really don't think that price guide is realistic. I would purchase it if it were about 250 TBT, but no one will pay 450. Those who can already have one.

Everyone was paying 400-500 at about the time it came out, but I understand if you want to pay less now that it's less popular, but I think the least I'll take is 350 for now, is that good? :/

Edit: I see someone else selling it for 415 but if you don't want to pay that I guess I can take 350

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back