• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If a genie could grant you three wishes, what would they be?

1. An AIDS/HIV free society.
2. Financial security.
3. Happiness.

I don't want much else.

1. to be able to travel anywhere at will
2. to be able to change anything about myself that i want
3. to grant my family and friends good health

i guess 1 and 2 are wishes asking for more wishes but ehh i guess that's what i want most :)

1. Infinite money
2. Removing the possibility for me to ever have or have the urge to have children
3. World peace

1. 100 million dollars :rolleyes:
2. Not to be dealing with certain health stuff.
3. Automatic immigration/permanent citizenship to country of my choice for my husband and me both.

Round the world travel, all expenses paid.
See my favourite dj one last time.
Painless death.

See, I would say three things I want, but wish granting always comes with ironic consequences. So unless I could make some iron-clad wish with no repercussions and no loopholes I wouldn't want to do it. (Ex: "I wish I was rich" You get a ton of money, but it's stolen and you get arrested. "I wish there was peace on earth" no humans on earth anymore.)

1: A nice house for me and my family
2: Cure for all disabilities and sicknesses.
3: that's a bit too personal for me to say right now

Last edited:
(1) For my hair to grow and not have such low iron levels.
(2) Share nothing but love to all the abused animals out there.
(3) Enhance my confidence. I realize that the only person who can do this is me, but I do need to accept that embracing myself as a person will take time but I will get there.

1) I wish for infinite money (or enough infinite money until I turn a certain age)
2) Good Health to people I know personally
3) I'd probably wish to become the Genie's friend tbh lol

1.) Heal my grandfather, no more strokes :'D
2.) Infinite Money
3.) For Sam Winchester to be real.. ; w ;

1. To be financially endowed enough to erase my parent's debts and pay for the house renovations they want, as well as put me and my brothers through school.
2. For my cat to live exactly as long as I do lol.
3. I dunno. For Cheez-Its to re-release Twisterz!!!! I need those.

Back