• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mayor name ideas?

CherryBlossomCrossing

time to get spooky yeet
Bells
Tasty Cake
I don't want to call my new mayor, when i sell my town. My actual name, since i already had a previous file with it.

Any ideas?

Depends really on who you want your mayor to be. Or you could go with a name you like/find pretty/sounds awesome.
Or you could find a theme for you town and base your mayor on that. There's another person making a town named Bistro with a Mayor named Chef. You could do something similiar. Or you could ignore the town for a while and just focus on your mayor, building up his/her character and giving a name that applies to his/her tastes?

There's also name generators you could fiddle around with until you find something you like. Good luck~ :D

Melody
Cinder
Nightfall
Amethyst
Jade
Lavender
Ellinora
Aveline

I don't know what kind of name you are looking for, but I thought these were quite cute.

Imo, I think it's best to use your name because it's a name you'll never think twice about because it's your y'know.. name. But it depends on what theme your going for, I can't really answer this unless you have a theme in mind. When I was making a port/seaside town, I researched it a bit and looked for names that tie into the meaning of the theme, so maybe you could do that also?

Back