• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hey, currently looking to buy Crown, Royal Crown with IGB

Collo1

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
I'm looking to buy the royal crown and crown and possibly the throne. I am willing to give 50% extra of the original prices.

i can also get you the throne later today c:

(im supposed to be fishing right now but my dad is taking forever to get ready :/ but i dont want to risk being in the middle of a trade with you and then being called away when it hasnt been finished yet)

Last edited:
I can get you the normal crown c:

i can also get you the throne later today c:

(im supposed to be fishing right now but my dad is taking forever to get ready :/ but i dont want to risk being in the middle of a trade with you and then being called away when it hasnt been finished yet)

OK sure, just message me when you're free

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the normal crown c:
OK thanks, I've added you're friend code. I can pretty much do anytime to buy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't get you royal crown for IGB

I might be able to do TBT depending on how much you want for it

Sry for that, I forgot to check it again. I meant to type I can get you the royal crown for IGB, however I might make a typo and the tablet autocorrect changeed it to can't.

I added you, are you available now? How much are you willing to pay btw? It costs 1mil for me to buy

I added you, are you available now? How much are you willing to pay btw? It costs 1mil for me to buy

Yeah, I'm free now. I'll give you 1.5mil so 50% extra

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sry for that, I forgot to check it again. I meant to type I can get you the royal crown for IGB, however I might make a typo and the tablet autocorrect changeed it to can't.

Sure that's fine, I've already added you so just let me know when you're free

Back