• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need advice which rabbit would you replace of these..for Coco

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Ok so I have a half tiger:Bangle,Bianca,Rolf, and Claudia town and I let Leonardo and Tubalt go as more rabbits were added or collected for my rabbit half but I need a norm in this town so a little advice. I just added in Toby and Hopper as trials (I had Cole/Tybalt/Claude found out Claude wasn't smug so out in Hopper over Cole and To y as smug these are new..Then I had added Snake and fell so in love with him and with many peppies it got complicated because I want a normal bunny aka Cooc is the only one...so if you had to kick one of these following for her who would it be..

Chrisay
Francine
Tiffany

Or you could make a case for not adding Coco or another to move out..I may turn it all rabbit but right now have no place to move tigers and Hopkins and To y and Snake are new..I like Snake and Chrissy but Chrissy maybe is t the right peppy rabbit for me so perhaps Francine I love her but as far as Snooties Tiffany is a little more to the type..so I'm thinking maybe trying out Coco where Francine or Tiffany is and then deciding if there is a better peppy bunny for me than Chrissy as we don't match. Any suggestions or comments are great if you don't know a lot about the bunnies or don't have an opinion that's ok too tt for reading.

Sub question as far as Chrissy..who if not her is your favorite peppy rabbit and why?

For me, Chrissy is just a pink Francine, and Francine is just a blue Chrissy, so definitely go for Tiffany! She has such a unique style, if you ask me and also, Coco is just plain... scary. (But I see the appeal tho!) Also, maybe I just don't explore much but I don't think I've encountered an all-rabbit town?

Tiffany, I feel like if you have one of the two bunny sisters you need the other.

maybe keep tiffany and pick a different peppy to replace chrissy? separating chrissy and francine doesnt feel right to me, personally... when a town has one, i automatically expect it to have the other.
my favorite peppy is ruby, but ultimately its up to you. :'o ruby doesnt give off the strongest peppy vibe, so if thats important, bunnie or carmen might be a better fit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and dottie is a good peppy too, i forgot about her ;;

I'd get rid of Tiffany. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite Peppy rabbit is Ruby.

Hmm Francine and Chrissy are some of my favorite bunnies so I would kick Tiffany out. Not that I don't like Tiffany though but whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy it~

I don't mean to bandwagon but I also favor Tiffany the least of the four.
I would say get rid of Francine, but everyone else's mention of her and Chrissy being a pair is a compelling argument.

Coco should be added though, she's really sweet ~

That's a tough choice. Bunnies may end up taking over your town, you know how bunnies are! :)

I had Tiffany in one of my towns - Mushroom (Wonderland was too long a name). Of course Alice needs a white rabbit! I lent that cartridge to my mother, she hated Tiffany and moved her out along with 5 others! I have the cartridge back after a few months and still miss her. I moved Genji in but its not the same. :(

I can see how it would make sense to keep the sisters Francine and Chrissy together. I'm not crazy over either one of them though, although I know they are many peoples dreamies. In my first town Oz, I've had Pippy (peppy) for 2 years and I'm thinking of replacing her with Ruby. Just because Oz and Ruby (slippers) symbolically kind of go together.

Coco is kind of creepy and cool at the same time. If it were me I'd probably move Francine out. Collecting the amiibo cards I got about 11 copies each of Mitzi and Francine, so I'm kind of over them, lol.

Francine and Chrissy are meant to come in pairs.
Either you keep both, or you keep neither.

i think ruby would go a lot better with coco visually, but i agree you should move out both bunny sisters and keep tiffany in that case, theyve all got spooky rabbit vibes that go really cute and well together imo

For me, Chrissy is just a pink Francine, and Francine is just a blue Chrissy, so definitely go for Tiffany! She has such a unique style, if you ask me and also, Coco is just plain... scary. (But I see the appeal tho!) Also, maybe I just don't explore much but I don't think I've encountered an all-rabbit town?

I had no idea Chrisay and Francine were thought to go together this much just that they were both popular..I think Tiffany is more snooties and I love her but again while I still have my tigers here Bianca,Bangle,Claudia and Rolf..only so much space maybe should start relocating add Leo back and do other half something that seems to fit because with all the cards collected now and the new ones there are so many rabbits and really I wanted a good smug and a chance on a lazy I had to cut the only uchi Mira she didn't fit I needed room but it's so peppy Snake was a breathe of fresh air so I let Leo go for now because Snake just grew on me and that was Cocos spot..yes she looks odd but she is correct me if I'm wrong please but I believe the only normal bunny or tigress and I need one..so u til I can move or hold my tigers One of the bunnies needs to make way for the norm as including my tigers I have 3 snooty 3 peppy 1 cranky 1 jock 1 lazy 1 smug no uchi tiger don't care for Mira unless go all rabbit give her another shot but it means someone needs cut for a norm..Seems most people are saying it should be Tiffany..

Turning all bunny one day when have moving space will help but for now four tigers to stay and Toby,Hopkins,Snake,Francine,Chrissy, and Tiffany (Bianca,Bangle,Claudia,and Rolf) I suppose I could cut a tiger not Rolf just to try Coco as do I tend to go all rabbit when I can figure out what to put with five tigers it wasn't meant to turn out this way lol Coco is the only normal right? That's why I need her, balance..but who takes the cut Tiff or Fancy? Oh my Tiff is more snooty I never put the pink and blue together in my head with Chrissy lol maybe it's due to not spending as much time on this town j til now and realizing how delightful Snake is can't out him..I have up Leonardo for him then I gave up Mira for Tiffany as she was in my 16 grr glad that's done. I wish I could have 12 villagers together right now lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think ruby would go a lot better with coco visually, but i agree you should move out both bunny sisters and keep tiffany in that case, theyve all got spooky rabbit vibes that go really cute and well together imo

As a matter of fact this town..Nightelm was meant to be my Halloween town 2013 did I ever think rabbits and Tigers no..It was to be wolves and sheep...but losing some villagers when trying to go all wolf moved the wolves to Camelot not where I want them more where I'd out my mythical a now but there were no cards then for easy move,ent and I like my old versions more than new but before cards and with some villager suprise move outs I couldn't do sheep or wolves all together and horses went elsewhere and my leftovers rolled here somehow it just turned tiger bunny If I could think up an idea of what my tigers would Fit with then I can expand or on the reverse NightElm was a Halloween meant town so the thought of creepier villagers..Snake is in costume we have some tigers and some rabbits..maybe a thought there about keeping Tiffany for her vibe, adding Coco, Snakes in costume he fits..still learning if I like Toby his first day was Feativale "today" and Hopkins comes tomorrow..so am deciding who cuts for Coco..but it was meant to be a spooky town when started lol now it's full of peppy tigers and rabbits who would've thought. If I did cut Francine and Chrissy that would work Coco and another Peppy rabbit for Snake but Francine I e always had..oh the choices..it's like my all deer town the Chelsea hit when had a perfect 10 and all sheep town the 2 new sheep came in yes still deciding on which of them to move too lol. As far as this the easy move would be Tiffany..but I just don't talk to Chrissy that much and have 2 peppy tigresses..Thinking now though spooky rabbit vibes caught me as it was built as a Halloween dream town like Nightmare on Elm St surreal with some sheep pigs and wolves but anyway gotta get Coco in somehow..But Claudia and Rolf go together and Bianca and Bangle are already missing a jock..These things are never easy are they. And wow did I not know Chrissy and Francine who never talk were a pair, lol.

Last edited:
I have an all-bunny town, which has Chrissy and Francine. Like a lot of other people, I feel they need to be kept together. Of those you mentioned, Tiffany is my personal least favorite so she's who I would have move out.

I like the bunny twins so I'd move out Tiffany. Francine is a snooty so you won't need her. Also, my favorite peppy bunny is Chrissy.

Last edited:
I guess the good thing about the new cards is I can try it out and if I figure out which is t fitting I can always add the other back..going to add Coco and see..that's 3 new bunnies this week so who knows maybe one won't feel right or will help me figure out which one before didn't then I can fix it. I actually love Tiffany but wow this made me think maybe give Chrissy more of a try or perhaps I do t see Francine as being the same as Tiffany at all and she isn't maybe as big a favorite as she was I guess I will know when I move things around besides the tigers don't seem to be here forever hello someday new town of lions and tigers and bears, oh my..I've tested new villagers or even scanned some in before using Tiffany so I'm glad I had Festivale with her first she is pretty new like new new so if anyone wants her she's adoptable lol. Ty all. By all means keep discussing rabbits there are so many new or reads now and so many in general.

Bonbon is a really cute peppy rabbit i like her colors and you never see her anywhere!

Edit: I'm having her in my all bun town shes super cute :D

Last edited:
personally, i dislike tiffany so i'd kick her out. i think the bunny sisters are nothing without eachother but you could always kick out both though.
my favourite peppies are ruby and felicity. but if you decide to replace chrissy i'd go with ruby, since she's a bunny and i think she'd fit in more with your current villagers. if you're going to that though i'd definitely replace francine with coco

Last edited:
I have Chrissy and Francine in one town - the game decided that, I didn't. Yes they make a pair, they are so similar I'm not sure I would have deliberately put both in - but they go well together.
I have bonbon (peppy) in another town and Dotty (peppy) in another, and they are just peppy villagers, nothing to make them stand out. Bonbon is a bit dull looking and Dotty is black & white (I think Dutch rabbit - have fun with her phrases).

Ruby & Coco I don't like cos of their eyes. Tiffany I've never seen, she looks very snooty to me so I wouldn't pick her on her looks.
But then I might have a lot of fun with her greetings/catch phrase.

I like the bunny twins so I'd move out Tiffany. Francine is a snooty so you won't need her. Also, my favorite peppy bunny is Chrissy.

They're not twins, Francine is the older of four kids and Chrissy is the youngest of them.

Back in subject:
I'm not really fond of Coco, I would have expected more for a normal rabbit villager.
But if you still like her, then Tiffany might be suitable to move out.

Carem is actually my favorite peppy bunny. She's in my current town. I love her fluffy tail lol.
Get rid of Tiffy.

Back