• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I got a Brave Ike in 50 orbs and now I can give Steady Breath to my Nowi. However, I have 2 Brave Ike's total and I am not sure which one I should fodder off. The IVs for my Ikes are +Attack -HP and +Attack -Speed. Which IV spread is better?

I swear I always seem to get lucky on my free pulls when pulling on banners I have no interest in. xD I got 5 star neutral IV female Morgan on my free pull on the daughters banner. Didn’t want her but uh ok game. (At the same time I can’t complain either though).

Got a 5* male robin on that new TT banner but bleh IVs and my 4* ones are kinda crap too lol. can always give the tome away ?

Didn't get that much of a great free pull for the Legendary Tiki Banner and the Father Banner. Though... I did get a free pull of a +Atk/-HP Female Morgan on the Daughter Banner. So... I'm grateful for at least that. Currently saving up orbs for a potential Halloween Banner. That is if there is going to be one... :T

^yeah i wanna save for halloween as well man i missed like all of them on b8% banners lol. (i have like.. two of the guys though but still lol)

I was trying to save for a Halloween banner, but Azura fails ruined that. And I got a 4 star Niles on the banner where he is a focus unit. Omg such a tease. :p

Yeah idk I guess they will throw away the b8 banner before they release the october special offer but ehh good for me I guess then I can save actually lol xD

Currently sitting at a 10% pity rate on the legendary banner with only 2 orbs at the moment. Hopefully with the orbs we get tomorrow from the BHB I can pull a Tiki, but I?ve never actually summoned a legendary hero on any of these banners so luck really hates me. I pulled 2 Micaiahs practically back-to-back though.

These are the units for the upcoming Halloween banner if you guys haven't seen it yet.​

These are the units for the upcoming Halloween banner if you guys haven't seen it yet.​

Hooo boi man now I gotta save me thinks ;)

Also bleh most boring VG in while, don't really like any of those much but yeah hey free stuff.

The upcoming Tempest Trials will also feature Dorcas as the reward unit in a Halloween costume too.

Myrrh being an armor and having a trainee boost in her original form means that she will have 180 BST. Niles and Kagero will have around 165 BST and Mia around 150 BST

It’s honestly so bad, which is upsetting because her art is fantastic.

I'm confused as to why Mia was the only PoR/RD character that kept her original VA. The actress ain't bad but its terribly unfitting.

I usually keep sound and voices off since I play a lot in public so idc really as long as they have a good design and is useful \__^^\__

Not sure how but I *might* be able to sneak into tier 20 territory for the first time ever (I’ve only made it to 19 once before now and I was destroyed last time). I’m running a mixed team with tactic buffs, they are merged as follows: +1, +3, +4 and +10. The +10 is a mage btw and none are armoured.

Sure I could build a dedicated arena team with 3 easy to merge dragons or something but I’d rather use my favourites and if I rise great, and if I fall in the tiers oh well. I don’t really take it too seriously.

I still am surprised I might actually have a shot at tier 20 though. o_O

Last edited:
Arena tiers are just bs since they remade it, like bruh how do they even count ranks because they demote and promote pretty, eh random?

The new Halloween banner looks cool, but unfortunately I’m still saving up for when the Muspell Generals banner is about to go away. Also yeah, arena tiers in this game are... interesting

Back