• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Ooooo, my daily summoning turned out well!
20180226_000130.png

Both are +HP -Def which is... okay i guess. It hurts Celica a bit more since -Def is a superbane for her but otherwise they're basically neutral. Honestly I may not train up Hardin for a while, if at all because Bold Fighter fodder is just too good to pass up. He's a great character, but Bold Fighter.
Back to saving orbs for me, there will probably be a banner next month for Eirika, Leo, and Soren because of their refinements and I still need Soren. Seriously he's available at 4 stars and I've whaled for him on every banner he's been a focus unit in, why does the game hate me this much. :<

For the next Gauntlet, I'm going on normal Celica's team. If she loses round 1, I think I may hop over to BK's/Zelgius' team depending on which one wins.

I just got a new phone this weekend and I am finally able to join in the conversation here. This looks very fun for what I see, but also very complicated. I have a couple of questions though. What causes the appearance rate for 5★ and 5★ focus rate to increase? Will summoning only 1 hero cause the rating to increase, or is it more than that? My other question is what is a good way to farm orbs? I would like to at least get Hardin, Celica, or Grima before the banner disappears.

I just got a new phone this weekend and I am finally able to join in the conversation here. This looks very fun for what I see, but also very complicated. I have a couple of questions though. What causes the appearance rate for 5★ and 5★ focus rate to increase? Will summoning only 1 hero cause the rating to increase, or is it more than that? My other question is what is a good way to farm orbs? I would like to at least get Hardin, Celica, or Grima before the banner disappears.

every time you summon 5 units that are not 5☆ (you can summon 5 in the same session or all in different sessions but on the same summoning banner) your chances of getting a 5☆ will increase by 0.25%
your best option to farm orbs right now is to play story mode which will net you many many orbs
let's say you're at 5.25% and you summon a 5☆ unit, it would be wise to summon on the rest of the colours because the percentage doesn't reset until you exit out of the summoning session

Can't wait to use that Summer Freddy since I missed him on both banners :/

All my units are barely built, or not so here's my saizo
XdNeCwi.jpg
He's a neutral one rn, but I'm waiting on a +atk,+spd,+def/-hp saizo before I get to +10. I'm really hoping they'll release a Fortress Def seal, so I can give him close counter or LnD. Also hoping for another chance at a kagami mochi and firesweep dagger. He's been in my arena team for so long and he just takes little to no damage from physical attacks. At +10, he should be at 50 or so def so he'll be able to tank a lot and give off more ignis damage.

Aw, I couldn't get any extras on the legendary banner so he's stuck at +2 from his original banner. I like your Saizo build though, I've never built a chip damage unit but he seems like a lot of fun to use with that splash damage.

I'm still waiting for a +atk Seth to start building him, I think he's going to be my big project once I get a good base. I have a ton of mediocre Seths to 5* and merge into him so I'm hoping I can get a decent one soon.

Well, went to just do a free pull on the new Tempest banner... was gonna just pull a red if there was one and I got two. Was only gonna pull one but glad I decided to do both. Got Seth for my first one, but the second one...

F5950290_0661_4152_9843_833_F54228433.png

I feel so lucky right now xD +HP -RES not ideal but decent I?d say.

Currently have Caeda as my lead unit

PCGfC0X.png
x1pz8X2.png
bSGMShd.png
wtujSo0.png
J5B2gLH.png
hL6yz6n.png

Earth boost is kind of just a placeholder until I can get a free hector from a hero rises distant counter, and then I'll probably swap out fury on Caeda/Hinoka for Swift Sparrow when I can get my hands on some spares.

Last edited:

Your best choice for orbs when you're starting out is playing through as many story missions as possible. Right now there's some special Daily maps happening that are also a great source of orbs (on the battle menu, click the top right option "Special Maps"). I'd also recommend going to Events (the yellow whirlpool) and doing some runs through Tempest Trials at whatever difficulty you can handle. It's only open for a few more days but that should be more than enough time to at least get a 4 star Valentines Eliwood (he's a great unit if you can handle the 1 movement of Armors) and some orbs. Trying some Arena runs is also a good idea, make sure to bring along a bonus unit! (You only need 1 bonus unit and it's completely fine if you have them sit in a corner while your other 3 units do all the work. Having 2 bonus units won't give you an even higher score, not will 3 or 4 bonus units).
If you're still extremely new to the game that you don't have any units that you want to keep yet, you could always try rerolling for one of the Fallen Heroes. I personally didn't reroll but plenty of others have and it's a good choice if you can be bothered to put in the time.

Lets keep this neat and concise:

• To summon, it costs 5 Orbs. As you summon more on the same circle, the cost of Orbs needed to summon are reduced from 5, to 4, 4, 4 and then 3 Orbs needed, meaning it costs a total of 20 Orbs to complete a summoning session, summoning 5 Heroes.
  • Following this, for every 5 Heroes you summon, the chances of getting a 5* increases by 0.5%; 0.25% for a focus 5* and 0.25% for an off-focus 5*. Once you summon a 5*, the rate drops back to the regular 3% for focus and off-focus. With this, you should ensure you summon on the whole circle if you get a 5* as the chances do not drop until you finish the summon.
  • Orbs can be aquired through many ways. There's Log-In bonuses that offer 1-3 orbs per day, completing Story Chapters offer 1 orb per map. Some offer up to 3 orbs. There's also Chain Challenges that offer 2-4 orbs per completion, Squad Assaults offer 2 orbs per completion. There's plenty of orbs to get when you start up, incuding 10 for linking your My Nintendo Account. In addition, there's also daily maps that offer orbs and currently, you should be able to claim 50 orbs as its the 1 Year Anniversary this month.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your best choice for orbs when you're starting out is playing through as many story missions as possible. Right now there's some special Daily maps happening that are also a great source of orbs (on the battle menu, click the top right option "Special Maps"). I'd also recommend going to Events (the yellow whirlpool) and doing some runs through Tempest Trials at whatever difficulty you can handle. It's only open for a few more days but that should be more than enough time to at least get a 4 star Valentines Eliwood (he's a great unit if you can handle the 1 movement of Armors) and some orbs. Trying some Arena runs is also a good idea, make sure to bring along a bonus unit! (You only need 1 bonus unit and it's completely fine if you have them sit in a corner while your other 3 units do all the work. Having 2 bonus units won't give you an even higher score, not will 3 or 4 bonus units).
If you're still extremely new to the game that you don't have any units that you want to keep yet, you could always try rerolling for one of the Fallen Heroes. I personally didn't reroll but plenty of others have and it's a good choice if you can be bothered to put in the time.

CRESS IM SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY REJECTED YOUR FRIEND REQUEST

Well now that we have some purpose for the Friends list my ID is

Feel free to add me and ill add you back!
My leader is currently Hector, but I will most likely swap him with Grima after I find a good build for +atk -def

I finally got a 5 star on my free summon on my main account. It's been 7 ish months since they implemented free summons?
KgnkbC5.jpg
My siegbert is already merged tho so I'm sticking with him

My friend ID is 1379805408
IGN: Shawn
Bride Cordelia(+1 Merge)
Weapon: Brave Bow+
Assist: Reposition
Special: Luna
A: Life and Death 3
B: Desperation 3
C: Threaten Speed 3
S: Squad Ace E 3
Feel free to add me, I?ll add back.

Last edited:
I need Ephraim for the Defense boost for saizo :/. I also want Shiro and I'm fine with more S!Corrin merges so blue is looking really good to me

when you want so much from this legendary heroes banner and you only have 3 orbs and no money to your name

I really want Mia, S! Corrin, PA Oliva, S! Giaus, Gunnthra (who I still have yet to get), and Brave Ike

oh and Ephraim of course

So half of the legendary heroes in the game now have he same voice actor.

Greg Chun is the real legendary hero we need and want.

Besides legendary Ephraim green is my Color! I've wanted Dorcas and gunnthra! Bike is a nice bonus too.

Anyone notice how all cyl winners ( exept Veronica of course! ) All got new versions? Probably coincidence due to planning and such, but still strange. Guess it proves their popularity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Besides legendary Ephraim green is my Color! I've wanted Dorcas and gunnthra! Bike is a nice bonus too.

Anyone notice how all cyl winners ( exept Veronica of course! ) All got new versions? Probably coincidence due to planning and such, but still strange. Guess it proves their popularity.

I gave my F!Corrin warding breath from the free Ike. I want to use her instead of Nowi for my arena team since I like her more and Nowi's voice is annoying imo (especially when she says "DRAGON RAMPAGE" in that tone). I just wished they got a better artist for F!Corrin but it's decent I guess :/

Last edited:
Since everyone is using the friends list, I will as well. I sent friend requests to some people, but anyone that hasn't received a request can send me one. I'm still not far in the game, so i don't have good units yet.

ID: 1489990608

IGN: Yoshi

Back