• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Nah i think red amd colourless are the best to pull from. Red has Ryoma, Sigurd and Brave Roy and colourless has Innes, Elise and Bride Lyn. Only standout in green is Amelia and possibly Gunnthra

I was kinda referring to myself and not just in general. I'm fine with the Brave Roy, Sigurd and Elise I already have and Innes doesn't particularly interest me. Lyn has nice skills and Ryoma's still a good sword unit, but I don't really want either enough to burn my orbs on them.

Well I'm definitely pulling on colourless and praying Innes doesn't show up otherwise he's Cancel Affinity food. Wanna Razzle Dazzle build an Elise but I won't be mad if Lyn pops up.

went in for greens, came out with two sullys and a robin

legendary banner was a mistake

did a full summon and got all 4 stars. got really ****ing tilted. stopped summoning lmao
if this banner is 8% there should be 5 stars being given out left and right. really wanted guuntra and elise. my friend who doesn't even like the game summoned both of them on his first summon. ultra. ****ing. tilted.

anyways save y'alls orbs because in a few days....

DxwLvDeHQHmbzM5zGEQQ7g.png

yeah that's right. azura is on a pegasus and has honing fliers. it's time to die

i missed the part about her having hone fliers because goddamn she's a flying dancer

part of me wishes they'd change up the artists for seasonal units every now and then but kaya8's art is always nice to look at.

Welp. It's too late for me to be saving orbs. Hahaha. I spent some orbs on the banner before finding out these new units that are coming. Only have like 25 orbs right now... :T I was able to get Innes and Gunnthra from the banner though. I only pulled on the banner because I wanted Innes or Amelia, but ended with Innes and Gunnthra instead.

Last edited:
I didn't know that Azura could dance, but I'm super excited for her anyway. I would love to get all of them but realistically I know there is no way I'd be able to. Hoping for Takumi and Azura though.

Almost finished my Christmas Chrom, currently has:
Sack o' gifts+ (5 HP& 4 Def)
Pivot
Ignis
Distant counter
Wary Fighter 3
-
Defense +3
He isn't on an armor emblem team so I'm not sure what his C slot should be, anyone have an idea?

maybe her pegasus is made out of rocks

That still doesn't explain the dancing part.
I haven't tried this myself so I'm no expert, but I think it would be difficult to dance on the back of a flying animal.

I haven't tried this myself so I'm no expert, but I think it would be difficult to dance on the back of a flying animal.

Just looked at her, she has sing not dance. So a little easier on a Pegasus.

Since it hasn't been posted yet

Azura has Sing, Earth Dance and Hone Fliers. Takumi has Moonbow, Atk/Res Bond and Bowbreaker. Camilla has Draconic Aura, Spd/Def Bond and Ward Fliers.

Corrin is for some reason, is not a part of the banner. However the FEH Twitter has hinted that he may be a reward/free unit released at some point in January.

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/946637354453757958

well geez if everybody had the chops to bust-a-move on top of a flying horse then we'd all be dancers

I've been playing a lot more lately. Simply because I'm grinding for ores for the Christmas events.
Spent about 200+ and I still haven't got a single one. And the events about to end :'(

Got Bunny Chrom on my free pull for the legendary banner! I am a huge Chrom fan and never did get a single unit from the bunny banner back in the spring so I am so happy! +SPD -ATK but with Summoner support I can make it work. I’m a rather casual player who just has fun with the game so I don’t tend to get too crazy with my builds but he has been a lot of fun to build so far. Thinking about giving him the Heavy Blade seal if I can get it from the Tempest Trials.

B8365_B1_D_35_C6_4_C32_9570_A3292_EC49_D5_B.png

So glad I now have a speedy Chrom (cause let’s be honest normal Chrom is so freaking slow). xD

Last edited:
Back