• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this. I've been at work all day and I come home and all I want to do is sit in my bed and play Zelda and I log on to see this? What a joke.

Man, I know I've outright said I hate collectibles, but the only collectibles I displayed were ones of sentimental value and that I had memories with, and it's annoying to see that my last 8 years of TBT history have been wiped in some dumb ass prank I didn't even want you to do to being with like wtf fleas falling from the sky isn't even funny.

Have fun trying to moderate a forum with one less staff member. PEACE.

HAHAHA SUCKED IN ****ERS MY WEIRD DOLL IS SAVED

I can't take this serious anymore. If this isn't a joke, then I'm sorry otherwise you'll have to do a lot of convincing to make me change my opinion

Last edited:
people wouldn't dare sass Oblivia like this if she wore her hair in a femullet. just sayin'...

I can't believe this. I've been at work all day and I come home and all I want to do is sit in my bed and play Zelda and I log on to see this? What a joke.

Man, I know I've outright said I hate collectibles, but the only collectibles I displayed were ones of sentimental value and that I had memories with, and it's annoying to see that my last 8 years of TBT history have been wiped in some dumb ass prank I didn't even want you to do to being with like wtf fleas falling from the sky isn't even funny.

Have fun trying to moderate a forum with one less staff member. PEACE.

HAHAHA SUCKED IN ****ERS MY WEIRD DOLL IS SAVED

nice weird doll jake, you ruined the prank!

i would actually much rather prefer that over the normal mori ;}

Here's all the birthstones, you can pay me whenever.
TUV2HLq.png
eyiXb1w.png
KFYxplr.png
suITYSN.png
iQQQpCk.png
3dRAi38.png
HRpAqXL.png
1CmkbgI.png
blUprnN.png
GnmCGMm.png
gYMLq3O.png
sECuHIA.png

Last edited:
only if she writes the japanese characters from memory

That I can't do. But I can do a really poor job recreating them. Which is way better. ;]

I don't know what colors each house was.... but yeah, here's one.
8GT2Yu6.png

Pay me now.

Last edited:
That I can't do. But I can do a really poor job recreating them. Which is way better. ;]

I don't know what colors each house was.... but yeah, here's one.
8GT2Yu6.png

Pay me now.

how do you make these so quick :'}

seriously though, let's just have kaydeekrunk remake everything

mspaint graphics that look like something from a '90s geocities page>whatever we had before

you should do all the other houses too, so I can expand that portion to it's full amount

colors of your choice, just like the 森

Last edited:
you should do all the other houses too, so I can expand that portion to it's full amount

colors of your choice, just like the 森

They're in the works, all other collectibles can be found in the petition thread from here fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back