• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Omg. Guys. TT accident, all my hybrids are gone.... I wanna cry..

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
I wanna cry guys. I'm about to cry.
I have worked so hard on my town lately and for the last two days straight, have filled the northern part like FILLED it with hybrids alternating between white carnations, white lilies, white violets, pink roses, pink lilies & pink tulips.

I literally went to tt back one day (it was on april 1st) and accidentally went to april 30th when I meant to go to today which is march 31st... I was going back because 1) I wanted it to be the current day and 2) I couldn't put the beautiful ordinance in place on the 1st because of the April fools event.

I am literally so devastated. My hair is messed up too since I don't have shampoodles and because of the tt accident. But omg my flowers...

If anyone has any of the ones I named that you wanna give up or that I can buy please let me know. Ugh.

No tbt.

Last edited:
Do you need normal flowers? I can get you white lilies and white violet. I can get you a pair of different hybrids to start everything again :( I don't TT anymore so my hybrids is very limited.

Do you need normal flowers? I can get you white lilies and white violet. I can get you a pair of different hybrids to start everything again :( I don't TT anymore so my hybrids is very limited.

I would gladly take those white violets and white lilies!

bump~

Would you like to pick them up or have them delivered to your town?

how many are there total? I'll probably come grab them! do you need or want anything in return like bells?

I am currently in another trade. I will let you know when I am ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) I have around 17 white lilies in the town that I am currently playing now. Would you like to take them all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

30+ of white lilites and 30+ of white violet in my other town.

Would you like to have them delivered to your town? I can deliver them if you want too.

Last edited:
yes, I will take them all! and if you wanna deliver you can, but my town is full of some hybrids o was just given.
I can lead you to an empty ish area though..

It is up to you:) I don't have any problem with pick up or delivery. You can choose whichever works best for you^^

It is up to you:) I don't have any problem with pick up or delivery. You can choose whichever works best for you^^

hmmm.. delivery then please!
my locker is pretty full...

I'll open and lead you but please don't run!

I have a larger variety of hybrids and I can breed more for you if youd like, I have comps tulips carnations pansys roses tulips and a couple of gold roses if youd like to pay 2 tbt for each, I have around 30-32

Back