Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (155) +
Hi guys, flowers are overgrown on my island and I'd like to get rid of...literally all of the ones listed here lol.

Here are the flowers I have in excess (30+):
- White tulips (pls take them...)
- Red tulips
- Pink tulips
- Orange windflowers
- White cosmos
- Orange cosmos
- Yellow cosmos (pls take them...)

Flowers that are moderately overgrown (20+):
- Red hyacinth
- Pink hyacinth
- Red cosmos
- Pink windflowers
- White pansies
- Red roses (want to keep a few so I'm only giving away max 10)

Only handfuls left of these (~15)
- Pink cosmos

Basic color flowers are free to take. Hybrids I'll count as 3k IGB per flower.
Also willing to trade for blue hyacinth in equal amounts to the # of flowers you would like :)

Last edited:
hiya! could i get 30 each of pink tulips, pink hyacinths and cosmos for 270k? ;u;

hiya! could i get 30 each of pink tulips, pink hyacinths and cosmos for 270k? ;u;
yes! give me a little bit, just finishing up a trade and then I'll start digging those up for you.
i'll get back to you on how many pink hyacinth I have, might be a little under 30.

yes! give me a little bit, just finishing up a trade and then I'll start digging those up for you.
i'll get back to you on how many pink hyacinth I have, might be a little under 30.

actually changed my mind about the hyacinths so could i just get the tulips & cosmos for 180k? sorry to be a pain aha ;v;

actually changed my mind about the hyacinths so could i just get the tulips & cosmos for 180k? sorry to be a pain aha ;v;
Sure that's no problem! Let me get the flowers ready then I'll PM you for a dodo! Will have to make 2 trips~
Post automatically merged:

could I get 12 white cosmos and 7 pink hyacinths?
Yes you may! I'll PM you when I'm ready. So the cosmos will be free and that will be 20k for the pink hyacinths :)

Back