• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Reviews

Thank you so much for the review.
I agree on all your points. Rafael's place needs work, I never really had my heart into his house interior, I just wanted his house placement.
I also wish I had more cedars, I really have to sit down and plan it out, the tree can be so charming. Same when it comes to too many normal trees like my bottom half of town. Fruit trees will totally make it more lively, gotta start thinking of good placement.
Again, thank you for your points, time, and review! :lemon:

your path is really pretty, i also like how it's blossoming. the entrance to your house is amazing and the flower placement overall is perfect. there's lots of different colours and they blend together really well. your pwp's are placed so nicely and i like how you've done them. especially the illuminated clock and tree, they're super well done.
your town is very organised. i love your house, it's very lit up and all of the furniture is placed well. i'm not a fan of the room on the left because i don't really like the furniture but it's still well done. the bathroom is gorgeous and i like how everything is in order. you have a lot of new items that look nice. i think your basement is unique, though personally i would have gone for something like a laundry room.
the only criticism i have is the trees near the caf?. i personally don't like it very much and how it's hard to get through it. (maybe you're not supposed to) but the flower clock between the fountains is a good touch.
your beach is nice and tidy, though i would add trees or maybe a flower path there to make your town even better.
i like the 1am theme tune too! it's my favourite

your town is honestly the best i've seen, it's very easy to go through and you've took advantage of your pwp's which i really like. i'm super jealous, you must have put a lot of work into it and you've really done well.

i hope i helped?

Thank you so much for visiting! Yeah I meant to section off the cafe because I couldn't really position a proper path to the right of it. Might add some flowers on the beach now that you've mentioned it. :D

You can visit one of my towns. They're DAs are in my signature, Vista is complete and Chocolat is still under a little WIP.

Please review mine!

the gaps in the plaza are fine but the one nearest to Lloid could have two presents on them, i just don't know why it's there. your house placements are fine, but definitely not something i'd go for. they're not in the way or anything which is the most important however it seems like you can't decorate with them very well. i guess i like that you've just gone for orange. it looks good, it's different and your placement is looking good. there are a few odd flowers poking out though, just look out for them. i like Jahmir's house, especially the main room. it suits what you're going for and it also looks comfy. the gaming room for your basement is a good choice as well. i also really like your sweet's room, it has a lot of furniture but it's not too clustered. your pwp's have nice places there's plenty of things to do with them. such as putting flowers or shoots around.
your path is simple but pretty, but i also feel like i don't know where to go at some points. there are saplings and shoots blocking my way and i have to go back or through a gap which doesn't make it very easy to go through.
i think it's great that all of your villagers are orange or close to it.
this town is pretty underdeveloped and you need a lot of work but with time and dedication and maybe a few changes it'll look great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much for visiting! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

But where did you find these at? I'm hoping I haven't missed something.

i think it was on the left side and then going up of your plaza, i don't really remember. it looked very unfinished to me. i'm going to send a screenshot

HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0091.JPG

if these were done on purpose apologies.

Last edited:
the gaps in the plaza are fine but the one nearest to Lloid could have two presents on them, i just don't know why it's there. your house placements are fine, but definitely not something i'd go for. they're not in the way or anything which is the most important however it seems like you can't decorate with them very well. i guess i like that you've just gone for orange. it looks good, it's different and your placement is looking good. there are a few odd flowers poking out though, just look out for them. i like Jahmir's house, especially the main room. it suits what you're going for and it also looks comfy. the gaming room for your basement is a good choice as well. i also really like your sweet's room, it has a lot of furniture but it's not too clustered. your pwp's have nice places there's plenty of things to do with them. such as putting flowers or shoots around.
your path is simple but pretty, but i also feel like i don't know where to go at some points. there are saplings and shoots blocking my way and i have to go back or through a gap which doesn't make it very easy to go through.
i think it's great that all of your villagers are orange or close to it.
this town is pretty underdeveloped and you need a lot of work but with time and dedication and maybe a few changes it'll look great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think it was on the left side and then going up of your plaza, i don't really remember. it looked very unfinished to me. i'm going to send a screenshot

View attachment 195530
View attachment 195531

if these were done on purpose apologies.

Wow. o_O Anyways, critisisim is critisisim. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.s. I just submitted Cerebra, I'm not done yet, but can you give me some ideas?

P.s. I just submitted Cerebra, I'm not done yet, but can you give me some ideas?
i like this town a lot better, the path is beautiful and dreamy
i think you should add cedars around everyone's houses but i also like how you've placed them. i think you should add more white flowers. i think it should be a town where you can just roam around instead of having to follow something. every house is unfinished but you could do whatever you want as long as it's cozy. here are some items though: a space theme, a princess theme, a candy theme, etc. i think you should go for a weird and unrealistic houses but it's all up to you.
for a work project i think you should use illuminated clocks and trees. i would put them in a pattern though like the cedars.
since your town is hacked you should be able to grow every perfect fruit and i'd put them around the map. make sure they're in a pattern and order though, i think it would look very good.
you should also add presents at the plaza. maybe give the player some glow wands or food. it makes everything a better experience and i think it'll suit what you're going for.
for other projects try to use fairytale ones but also try to have a variety.
i'd also just like to say i really like that you have just coco. she's my 2nd favourite and i think she fits in the theme.
i'd also add trees and shoots around the plaza. just make sure you have enough plants to make everything more interesting!

Back