• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back on this thread~ today I want to request Margie the normal elephant. Thanks! :)

You got it! :D I'm waiting for Sprinkle to be picked up, then Margie is next.

Thank you for the PM about Bangle, btw! I moved her out a few days ago after I got her pic. Miss her already D:

just figuring out how much sprinkle is aha the bells wont be a moment :3

...I'm back again...

I was wondering if I could ask for Flurry OTL

Thank you T O T; (also how much is she?)

Thanks as always! :D

Thank you for the PM about Bangle, btw! I moved her out a few days ago after I got her pic. Miss her already D:

Aww, that's sad... the only villager to ever give me his picture is Chow, and I can't accept him moving yet... maybe in a few months... :)
You can get her back after the 16 cycle, if you still miss her~
If Hangzhou hadn't been full, I would have asked her to stay and you could have visited her. Pity I couldn't... :)

Hey :) She's tier 2 so 40tbt. If that's ok I can have her ready in 5-10 ( or whenever you want, really )

ah thank you ; v ; i'll send u the tbt now T W T
also sorry again i swear this is my third time back... OTL....

Thanks as always! :D

Aww, that's sad... the only villager to ever give me his picture is Chow, and I can't accept him moving yet... maybe in a few months... :)
You can get her back after the 16 cycle, if you still miss her~
If Hangzhou hadn't been full, I would have asked her to stay and you could have visited her. Pity I couldn't... :)
I have her amiibo so I can move her back anytime, she just won't be the "same" Bangle and I'd have to build her friendship up again! It's okay though, I like getting new faces in town occasionally. :D

ah thank you ; v ; i'll send u the tbt now T W T
also sorry again i swear this is my third time back... OTL....

Flurry is in boxes & my gate is open! :D

I have her amiibo so I can move her back anytime, she just won't be the "same" Bangle and I'd have to build her friendship up again! It's okay though, I like getting new faces in town occasionally. :D

Flurry is in boxes & my gate is open! :D

im omw!

Open!

*Update*
I got a few cards I didn't have! Ketchup, Blanche, Dora, Diva, Derwin and Hamlet are now available :blush:

Remember to thumbs up my post so I will notice activity here quicker!

Thanks so much! I was hoping I could get Molly too? I have a spot left c:

Looking for either Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, or Whitney- willing to pay however much

Looking for either Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, or Whitney- willing to pay however much

Hi! I have all but Whitney. I charge based on tier. They're all tier 2 so my asking price is 40tbt. If that's ok with you then please let me know who you want so I can get them ready for you. :)

Could I buy cookie please? How much tbt for her?:) Phoebe just left and I have really been wanting cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back