Selling 🌷Rainbow’s Amiibo Adoptions🌷[new competitive pricing!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back on this thread~ today I want to request Margie the normal elephant. Thanks! :)

You got it! :D I'm waiting for Sprinkle to be picked up, then Margie is next.

Thank you for the PM about Bangle, btw! I moved her out a few days ago after I got her pic. Miss her already D:

just figuring out how much sprinkle is aha the bells wont be a moment :3

...I'm back again...

I was wondering if I could ask for Flurry OTL

Thank you T O T; (also how much is she?)

Thanks as always! :D

Thank you for the PM about Bangle, btw! I moved her out a few days ago after I got her pic. Miss her already D:

Aww, that's sad... the only villager to ever give me his picture is Chow, and I can't accept him moving yet... maybe in a few months... :)
You can get her back after the 16 cycle, if you still miss her~
If Hangzhou hadn't been full, I would have asked her to stay and you could have visited her. Pity I couldn't... :)

Hey :) She's tier 2 so 40tbt. If that's ok I can have her ready in 5-10 ( or whenever you want, really )

ah thank you ; v ; i'll send u the tbt now T W T
also sorry again i swear this is my third time back... OTL....

Thanks as always! :D

Aww, that's sad... the only villager to ever give me his picture is Chow, and I can't accept him moving yet... maybe in a few months... :)
You can get her back after the 16 cycle, if you still miss her~
If Hangzhou hadn't been full, I would have asked her to stay and you could have visited her. Pity I couldn't... :)
I have her amiibo so I can move her back anytime, she just won't be the "same" Bangle and I'd have to build her friendship up again! It's okay though, I like getting new faces in town occasionally. :D

ah thank you ; v ; i'll send u the tbt now T W T
also sorry again i swear this is my third time back... OTL....

Flurry is in boxes & my gate is open! :D

I have her amiibo so I can move her back anytime, she just won't be the "same" Bangle and I'd have to build her friendship up again! It's okay though, I like getting new faces in town occasionally. :D

Flurry is in boxes & my gate is open! :D

im omw!

Open!

*Update*
I got a few cards I didn't have! Ketchup, Blanche, Dora, Diva, Derwin and Hamlet are now available :blush:

Remember to thumbs up my post so I will notice activity here quicker!

Thanks so much! I was hoping I could get Molly too? I have a spot left c:

Looking for either Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, or Whitney- willing to pay however much

Looking for either Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, or Whitney- willing to pay however much

Hi! I have all but Whitney. I charge based on tier. They're all tier 2 so my asking price is 40tbt. If that's ok with you then please let me know who you want so I can get them ready for you. :)

Could I buy cookie please? How much tbt for her?:) Phoebe just left and I have really been wanting cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back