• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Manly" House Ideas

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
OK, so as a girl, I have mostly had girly themed houses, or spooky themed houses. (My two sides are kawaii and goth, nothing in between...)

So in my town Valo I have a super femme mayor, Bray, who has a girly house, but he has a boyfriend in town, Koda, who is into sports and "manly" stuff.

So far for ideas I only can think of doing a gym in one of the rooms, a wood/normal looking bedroom, and maybe a "man cave" with games and a bar? I need more ideas. I plan on having at least a main room, upstairs, basement, and the two side rooms (which I probably will only keep as small rooms unless I come up with a good idea for them...) I don't think I'll build the back room but that still leaves me with two rooms that I have NO idea what to do with.

He's macho, works out, loves sports, I was going to include some of the sloppy set but I don't know what would go well with it... He also hides his mushy side, but definitely has one. (I'm going to have a portrait of Bray his BF in his room next to a ring, so there's a bit of "story" of his lovely side.)

It would be helpful to see some more "manly" rooms for inspiration so if you have some please show me or drop your DA's!

Can I just say that I love this without offering any helpful advice? Sorry but I have no ideas. I just really love the story behind the two characters that's just so adorable. <3

Can I just say that I love this without offering any helpful advice? Sorry but I have no ideas. I just really love the story behind the two characters that's just so adorable. <3

Thanks. ^u^ I knew I wanted a pretty boy character because I've only ever had girl mayors before and it was time I did a guy, but still was wanting a Pastel town so I thought it fit perfectly. I was either going to do a girl who was like his "frienemy" who was all goth and stuff so it could be the two sides of me essentially but my whole other town is all gothy and spooky, so I went with the love interest instead.

In Bray's house he's going to have Koda's portrait with a box of chocolates and the bouquet in front of it in his room, as gifts he got from Koda, and the ring in Koda's house will be like Koda amping up to propose to Bray. I made my first letter to Julian from Bray saying like "Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm falling for Koda!" and he shows it to me all the time. Like thanks Julian for not telling anyone. :blush:

You've probably dream visited my Cherish town in the past, but Layne's house might give you some ideas. There's a football themed main room, Superman bedroom, and Mario bedroom. There's also an Italian pizza parlor. Codes in my signature if you want to take a look.

You've probably dream visited my Cherish town in the past, but Layne's house might give you some ideas. There's a football themed main room, Superman bedroom, and Mario bedroom. There's also an Italian pizza parlor. Codes in my signature if you want to take a look.

I'll have to come by again, I was thinking maybe a football room for the man-cave. =]

Blue series, maybe customized to be the darker blue, mixed with modern series would be cool together. A kitchen area with sandwiches and a fridge full of beer. :p

Maybe a garage? You could have a worktable with a toolbox, garden tools and/or tool shelf, concrete floor, a car from the WA update/HHD link data...

I have a garage in my town of Goblin; I updated it with WA items like this but I haven't made the new DA yet.

I have a few semi-manly rooms:

Ri2LRRf.jpg
This is the bike shop from my biker pig town.

tBwARGn.jpg
I was thinking of Austin Powers' swinging bachelor pad when I put this together.Like Sour of Abnaxus said,the sleek series is one of the more masculine sets in the game.

TtiyfUB.jpg
A sci-fi themed room.

Just make sure there a billiards table somewhere in there. Or fooseball.

Last edited:
Almost all the guys I've streetpassed have had the modern series in their house with K.K. Disco, so if that's what the boys like...

I would maybe make a gym with weights and stuff and maybe have a very few cutesy stuff along with it? So you'd have weights and then maybe a little teddy bear in the corner? Maybe even hide it behind weight room furniture to help hide it since he hides his cute side?

Trophy room. Videogame room. Backyard with a grill/pool/lawnmower stuff. That fishing bear furniture you can get from the campground (I think? It was Gulliver in older games) actually a lot of the Gulliver stuff would work well like the vespa thing in a garage. Really nice TV type room. Aquarium room with sharks and bugs. A storage room with guitars and maybe a homework set? Like he hides in there and writes cute love songs? Some ideas anyway :)

Back