• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

An awesome tattoo to remind anyone who is going through a hard time!

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Cake
tMFxT4o.png

Just wanted to share, I found on the front page of Reddit :)

Adorable!

The leaf looks kinda off, though.

Yeah, it's skinnier lol that's why it looks a bit off. But this is a cute idea. And it seems to be tattooed over some self harm scars, so I hope this tattoo gives comfort to this person :)

I like this. I think it's very cute and obviously meaningful to the person. :)

This is cool as heck. The leaf is a little bit off, but I like it overall. It has a lot of meaning and depth to it and it's obviously meaningful to the person who got it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got self harm scars too, I can't WAIT to be old enough to get tattoos rip

thats cool i guess

i personally have rly negative feelings about people showing their scars, especially photographing them a d putting it online but i know that thst's stupid of me and that other people feel enpowered or stronger or w/e when they show them so Yay

It's cute but Just not for me. Hopefully it will serve as a good reminder for them

I have a butterfly on my leg ( which thankfully covers about 1/4 of some damaged skin) because it reminds me that we can all go through a great deal of darkness and still become something beautiful.

Aw that's really cute c: hopefully it will really help that person. Personally I would never get a tattoo but I mean if I did, an AC one would be pretty cool

This community is becoming more positive.

Thank you for sharing! :blush:

Of course :)! I didn't even notice the leaf was that off, I knew immediately what it was hahaha.

That's a really cute tattoo! ^^ I'd never get it but I'd never get a tattoo in general haha.

I've always wanted to get some kind of ACNL tattoo, and this is super cute. It's a very positive message and I love hearing it each time I see Katrina. =]

Back