An awesome tattoo to remind anyone who is going through a hard time!

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Cake
tMFxT4o.png

Just wanted to share, I found on the front page of Reddit :)

Adorable!

The leaf looks kinda off, though.

Yeah, it's skinnier lol that's why it looks a bit off. But this is a cute idea. And it seems to be tattooed over some self harm scars, so I hope this tattoo gives comfort to this person :)

I like this. I think it's very cute and obviously meaningful to the person. :)

This is cool as heck. The leaf is a little bit off, but I like it overall. It has a lot of meaning and depth to it and it's obviously meaningful to the person who got it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got self harm scars too, I can't WAIT to be old enough to get tattoos rip

thats cool i guess

i personally have rly negative feelings about people showing their scars, especially photographing them a d putting it online but i know that thst's stupid of me and that other people feel enpowered or stronger or w/e when they show them so Yay

It's cute but Just not for me. Hopefully it will serve as a good reminder for them

I have a butterfly on my leg ( which thankfully covers about 1/4 of some damaged skin) because it reminds me that we can all go through a great deal of darkness and still become something beautiful.

Aw that's really cute c: hopefully it will really help that person. Personally I would never get a tattoo but I mean if I did, an AC one would be pretty cool

This community is becoming more positive.

Thank you for sharing! :blush:

Of course :)! I didn't even notice the leaf was that off, I knew immediately what it was hahaha.

That's a really cute tattoo! ^^ I'd never get it but I'd never get a tattoo in general haha.

I've always wanted to get some kind of ACNL tattoo, and this is super cute. It's a very positive message and I love hearing it each time I see Katrina. =]

Back