• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite let's players/streamers?

ChuggaaConroy, NintendoCapriSun, Proton Jon, MasaeAnela, Josh Jepson, Lucahjin, Tom Fawkes, and very rarely, SuperJeenius.

Used to love Chuggaaconroy and HeadbuttArcade/AndrewArcade back in the day but I don't really watch let's plays nowadays :/

I watch Valkia on an almost regular basis. He plays Overwatch and is a grandmaster pharah main, I learned pharah mostly from him!

Besides him I sometimes watch Kephrii. I also started watching Fenn3r today.

Speaking of Cr1tikal, he released a 10 year anniversary Youtube video that reveals himself recently. What a sexy beast if I might add.

I don't watch YouTube let's plays/streamers, I only watch Twitch streamers...

My favorites: Annemunition, lil_lexi, fairlight_excalibur, carlsagan42, thedragonfeeney, iateyourpie, pangaeapanga, retrogaijin.

--Markiplier
--GameGrumps
--KittyKatGaming

aaand that's actually it lately oops lol I used to be huge into let's players but sadly my interest has died down, i've hardly watched mark lately and i watched him 24/7 from 2015-2016 :(

Chaggaconroy, especially his collabs with ProtonJon and NCS. Dashie, Mangaminx when she did Silent Hill, and Cryaotic most definitely ^-^

Back