• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't I thought about that before? Wow, cool. I just hope I can actually trust the person. I've got three ABD's I don't want to lose.

Just be careful, I've heard quite a few cases where the person who is holding the items never shows up again. I'm not sure what the odds are of that happening, but that's the risk you take when asking a random person online to help you.

Just be careful, I've heard quite a few cases where the person who is holding the items never shows up again. I'm not sure what the odds are of that happening, but that's the risk you take when asking a random person online to help you.

Yeah, I almost don't want to do it because of that....Bleugh.

Why haven't I thought about that before? Wow, cool. I just hope I can actually trust the person. I've got three ABD's I don't want to lose.

As I've said, I'd love to help if you don't find anyone else. I'm just busy with uni right now haha. I think like 99% of people on here are trustworthy, just make sue they've been a member for over a month and they have 100% trade feedback :)

As I've said, I'd love to help if you don't find anyone else. I'm just busy with uni right now haha. I think like 99% of people on here are trustworthy, just make sue they've been a member for over a month and they have 100% trade feedback :)

Cool...I'll see if anyone wants to help out. If not then I can find some other way to hold my stuff...If I had an extra 3DS and ACNL cart that'd help but I'm not spending the money on that.

I accidentally just turned on the 3D on my New 3DS oh god my eyes.

Cool...I'll see if anyone wants to help out. If not then I can find some other way to hold my stuff...If I had an extra 3DS and ACNL cart that'd help but I'm not spending the money on that.

I accidentally just turned on the 3D on my New 3DS oh god my eyes.

Nah it's not really worth it xD 3DS's are still pretty expensive here (like ~$250). Especially when there's people here to help ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

R.i.p. your eyes

Yeah.
Kinda happened to me. :(
Luckily recovered all that was lost. Except the Zodiac Set. :(

Only one I had a good time with was Arize.

Last edited:
Nah it's not really worth it xD 3DS's are still pretty expensive here (like ~$250). Especially when there's people here to help ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

R.i.p. your eyes

Ugh this is really conflicting. There's 13 Million bells and my entire home at risk here...

I've done it heaps of times, just make sure the person has a good wifi rating and has been on the site a while.

Ugh this is really conflicting. There's 13 Million bells and my entire home at risk here...

If you're willing to wait like 4 hours, I'd open my gates for you to put stuff in my town. I'm trustworthy I swear...:p

But I have faith in this community, I'm sure it would be fine :blush:

Just came across a meme on fb and I instantly thought of Beth so here u go

17353474_1623675167648546_7139834518558099036_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you're willing to wait like 4 hours, I'd open my gates for you to put stuff in my town. I'm trustworthy I swear...:p

But I have faith in this community, I'm sure it would be fine :blush:

I don't think I have four hours...My mom's picking me up(Bleugh) tonight. Maybe I can try to squirm my way out of it.

I don't think I have four hours...My mom's picking me up(Bleugh) tonight. Maybe I can try to squirm my way out of it.

Yeah, I seem to always be available at inconvenient times due to differences in timezones xP Let me know if you can though, I do want to help :p

Yeah, I seem to always be available at inconvenient times due to differences in timezones xP Let me know if you can though, I do want to help :p

Alright, I will! I should be definitely available the rest of the week though(Maybe not thursday?) if you can help then. Though if you don't want to I won't force you! I wouldn't want to be a burden.

Alright, I will! I should be definitely available the rest of the week though(Maybe not thursday?) if you can help then. Though if you don't want to I won't force you! I wouldn't want to be a burden.

Nah man it's all good, if you're all good for me to just leave my gates open while you transfer stuff and I'll probably be afk so I hope that's okay. I would let it run during the day so you can come over whenever, but if the connection cut out I wouldn't be able to fix it :p

Nah man it's all good, if you're all good for me to just leave my gates open while you transfer stuff and I'll probably be afk so I hope that's okay. I would let it run during the day so you can come over whenever, but if the connection cut out I wouldn't be able to fix it :p

That doesn't sound like too bad of a plan. I think my wifi's decently reliable(All the connection issues was on my ex's side when we played every day.) so you don't have to worry about that on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.