• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever heard the T&T emporium music at closing time?

Butasquash

Koolaid Man
Bells
I went to my cousins town because they have card furniture and we were lollygagging around until I realized it was 8:59pm and ran in and the music was just terrifying, the place looked dimly lit and got kicked out. I am pretty shaken right now, that place leaves you more feeling like you walked into a horror game than being slightly disappointed that you missed out on great rare overpriced furniture.

Last edited:
To be honest, it doesn't sound terrifying for me, but more like I feel sleepy every time lol it usually starts around 10 mins before closing time.

Holy... You serious? From all this time I've played AC:NL - I have to admit that I have never came across this before. I'm so doing this now just to have a peek lol

Ah I see, it really threw me off. Also, I'm super new to the game, I got it like a week ago so I'm not even close to having that upgraded shop.

Same, doesn't sound creepy to me for some reason, it just sounds like calm violin music. I guess I'm too used to violin music since I play it, that no violin music sounds creepy to me. XD I mean the violin = creepy? NO WAY! :lemon:

Okay, I think I get it. The music actually sounds like people are mourning while someone is being buried XD But still wouldn't classify it as scary/creepy, at least for me.

I don't really remember what the store lighting was like or whatever, but I remember the music being a wee bit creepy. I think it was more sad than anything.

I hate it. To me, it is 10x creepier than the 4 A.M. theme. Sounds like something that would have been played at Master Frillard's funeral. And in those last ten minutes, his ghost floats around the Emporium.

Boy, did I get REALLY off topic.

Last edited:
I have to hear this for myself! but first, I have to wait until I have T&T emporium.

I only noticed this music myself a few days ago and I was wondering if it was real or something else in the room 0-0

Back