• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kangaroo villagers

In my opinion kangaroos are ok looking. I wish the player could interact with the joey or roo whatever thingy that's in their pouch. Otherwise thats just a clone of them in their own pouch... like what?? I would try out Astrid. She looks flashy with all the stars but it just looks cool, she pops out from the other mom kangaroos :)

I really love the kangaroos but you're right. At the very least I wish they had their own movements instead of always following their mother's.

I never really liked the concept of the baby kangaroos. I mean, it's cute 'n all, but it just doesn't look right sometimes. Not every female kangaroo needs a little baby in the pouch. It works with some, but not all of them. Half the time, it looks like they have a second head, and it's awkward. lol

I had a kangaroo (I can't remember which) talking once about how lonely it is to live alone.... I'm like, wooow hope your joey didn't hear that lol

I had a kangaroo (I can't remember which) talking once about how lonely it is to live alone.... I'm like, wood hope your joey didn't hear that lol

Lol! That's quite the oversight on dialogue. Haha. And that's exactly why each villager should have unique dialogue that actually relates to them, rather than copy and paste for villagers of the same personality type.

I like the kangaroos. Kitt currently lives in my town. I invited her after I realized that with Yuka (koala) and Kitt I could start an Australian themed town.

It would be MUCH better if they didn't do the EXACT same emotions as the mother. It would have been REALLY creative if they made the joeys do emotions that react to what their mother is saying/doing.

LOL at Toddlers and Tiaras. And yes, I find them creepy. It reminds me of a certain character from the sci-fi movie "Total Recall" - not linking b/c it's gross, lol.

Back