Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Kind of wanted to try one of these out because why not. So ask away!

How would you describe yourself? :blush:

How would you describe yourself? :blush:

Pretty laid back tbh, it takes A LOT in order to get me going. But I'm also really shy, I don't do too well in big social situations but once I'm with my small group of friends...actually more like friend singular lmao...you can't get me to shut up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

favorite villager?

Oh, definitely Lionel. I know he isn't the most sought after villager but he's had my heart since the day I saw him 💜

Last edited:
What do you think of President Trump's administration? I wouldn't hold offense if you chose not to comment since it is controversial.

Last edited:
What do you think of President Trump's administration? I wouldn't hold offense if you chose not to comment since it is controversial.

Honestly, I'm not against most of his ideas and policies so far. BUT, I am against him as a person. I think he is a complete a-hole and doesn't really deserve to be in office but I still have hope considering I agree with some of the stuff he's done. That's all I'm going to say for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite pokemon type and why?

Hmm, probably Dragon. Yea I know it's kind of overpowered but most of my favorite Pok?mon are dragon types and, honestly, I'm kind of obsessed with everything that has to do with dragons aha. But Dark is definitely a close second

Last edited:
What do you think of Kellyanne Conway? I wouldn't hold offense if you chose not to comment since it is controversial.

Do you watch anime? If so, which anime interests you the least?

Hmm, probably Dragon. Yea I know it's kind of overpowered but most of my favorite Pok?mon are dragon types and, honestly, I'm kind of obsessed with everything that has to do with dragons aha. But Dark is definitely a close second

have you joined Flight Rising?

Where'd you go? You've been inactive for a bit.

Last edited:
Back