• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩Looking to Visit Some Towns✩

Gilbert

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺ Hello, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me visit your town so I can do some shopping on Main Street; or, anything really. It's nighttime in my town, so there isn't much for me to do at the moment. Let me know if you're willing to let me come visit. Thanks so much! ⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺
✩Friend-Code: 0018-4705-4519✩​

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Alright, thank you. If you're available tonight, may I come visit??͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

Wanna visit mine?

I'm trying to get 100 visitors, so if you want to come visit later - please hmu :)

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Are any of you available right now? I'm feeling a bit lonely.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

?͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*I'm online right now if anyone would like to hang out!?͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

You can come visit me if you like, I can open my gate and you can have a wander around

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Okay, thank you so much! Do I have you added already? My Mii is named Nicole.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Okay, thank you so much! Do I have you added already? My Mii is named Nicole.?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

Yeah, we've already added each other :)

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Okay, good. I'll be over in a few, let me just sell a couple things. :)?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*Here I come!?͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*

hey guys, i added evryone on this thread. please come visit if you like!

Back