• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would you rather be itchy for the rest of ur life or be sticky

muffinstuffin

Bells
What would you choose. I'd pick itchy. would you rather be itchy or stick for the rest of your life ^-^

Last edited:
Oh man. This is tough.

I'd say itchu probably cause at least there is cream to help you not die. But sticky... you'll stick to everything which is ew.

WHY WOULD YOU PICK ICTHY??? You don't want that. Do you even know how it feels?
DON'T PICK THAT!

I'm the type who would scratch the itchy area till it bleeds, I wouldn't survive having my whole body itchy for long. I live it a place where it's common to have a humid weather which makes one feel sticky? yeah I'd go with that filthy feeling over being itchy at least I won't die

Sticky. Hell, I'd wear Bart Hess clothes every day if I could, so stickiness wouldn't bother me so much.

ID RATHER DIE THAN BE ITTCHY FOREVER, SO STICKY x.x

WHO THE HELL LIKES BEING ITCHY, CAUSE I DONT!

This is tough. Both would be a kind of perpetual hell. Stickiness can be bad and very painful...I've had my hair get stuck to my skin and have it leave deep, red marks afterward...I would still prefer sticky to itchy, since at least you can have some relief from stickiness. If you're 24/7 itchy, good luck even sleeping.

Last edited:
Probably sticky now that I think about it... I was going to say itchy but then I remembered the time I was in Canada during the summer some years ago and mosquitoes attacked my feet so badly. They were covered in bites, and I couldn't sleep for scratching them. It was HELL.

There's bound to be some sort of work around for stickiness. Like just wearing a body suit or something and keeping your hair short or tied back.

I'm the type who would scratch the itchy area till it bleeds, I wouldn't survive having my whole body itchy for long. I live it a place where it's common to have a humid weather which makes one feel sticky? yeah I'd go with that filthy feeling over being itchy at least I won't die

I'm exactly the same... and I tend to itch when I sleep too so I wake up and I'm like wtf there's blood everywhere. I would definitely die if I was always itchy. I live in a tropical humid country and I basically feel gross and sticky every time I step outside. :/

Itchy, you'd get used to it eventually. Being sticky would bother while doing anything.

Itchy. I mean, I already am. I have eczema on about 40% of my body, and have since before I was born. I'm itchy all the time. But being sticky grosses me out!

I like how it feels when u need to itch? I normally don't itch so I can keep the feeling. Now I'm curious abt the science behind itches

Back