• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color are your eyes?

my eyes are normally a lightish brown but in the summer they turn much brighter. i love my eyes but ive actually been deciding on whether or not to get some cool contact lenses like pink or blue. it would be really cool i dont understand why people dont do it more often?

My eyes are green. It's actually kind of funny, because I'm the only one in my family that has green eyes. I've never met anyone with the same color eyes, either!

hazel light green

- - - Post Merge - - -

My eyes are green. It's actually kind of funny, because I'm the only one in my family that has green eyes. I've never met anyone with the same color eyes, either!

green eyes are the least common eyecolor

People say my eyes are brown but in my eyes they are red.

Kind of green with orange-y bits in the centre?? Definitely take after my mam in the regard anyway

CKNVxIbWUAAkBxh.jpg

I have really really dark brown eyes! They look almost black in certain lighting. My mom has lighter brown eyes and so does my dad! I'm constantly wishing I could have light colored eyes (kinda makes you look more "wild" or "unique") but then again I really love my eye color, it's very "dolly"

hazel! i think in certain lights they look like light brown, but in natural lighting you can really see the green o:

Back