• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re-Introduction: Applewin

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
The "Welcome amiibo" last November caught me off guard with the requirement of establishing a new Dream Address for each town I want to share.

With three months having passed, I had a lack of energy and focus. But, now I am getting all three towns updated. The first is my original town, Applewin.

I began Applewin right on the date I bought my first copy of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." It dates back to August 17, 2013. Three villagers?the Normal frog Jambette, the Jock duck Scoot, and the Peppy bird Twiggy?have been retained since they originated on Day #01. The Smug goat Kidd was the fourth villager acquired, from the Campsite, and all the rest came from either trades or from town transfers (like with cycling).

This update, with the most recent on February 5, 2017, and with a town date of April 1, 2017, has changes to d?cor of some humans' homes. Mayor Jill's house is most intact. But, the kitchens have been redone in both Nick's and Kathy's houses. A fourth human, Wesley, does not have a fully upgraded house (meaning the maximum). But, his house has beach-type d?cor.

I invite everyone who still likes to explore Dream Addresses, even with ones they have visited in the past, to spend some time in Applewin.

Here are some pictures.?

HNI_0049.JPG

HNI_0047.JPG

HNI_0048.JPG

HNI_0076.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

HNI_0052.JPG

HNI_0050.JPG

HNI_0053.JPG

HNI_0075.JPG

HNI_0073.JPG

HNI_0071.JPG