• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would u rather have a perfect love partner or wealth

love or money?

• Total voters
i wouldn't want a "perfect" partner, i would rather meet someone organically and accept their flaws
so wealth

Wealth. Love is naught but humans over-complicating their animalistic desire to mate. Gave up on it years ago.

Wealth, it's definitely much much harder to get that than genuine love and affection (not necessarily from a romantic partner).

I would take the perfect love partner! I already feel as though I found him, and I cannot imagine my life without him. Wealth is nothing compared to how happy and loved he makes me feel! ^///^ <3

I don't believe the perfect partner exist because no one is perfect. Still i would choose love over wealth.

A perfect love partner. It is easier to have wealth than it is to find the perfect match. In my eyes, Wealth starts from within. Therefore wealth is a feeling and it is easy to feel any emotion. When it comes to financial wealth, it does not bring you happiness but it does provide a sense of security and if your crave to be wealthy without a clear precise idea of what wealthy means to you then you will never be wealthy no matter what your bank account says.

Definitely love. I've found the perfect person for me already and it's honestly the best feeling in the world

I'm mentally unable to have romantic relationships, so I'll go with wealth. I prefer having friends instead of lovers anyways, and not only could I support myself but do some fun stuff with good friends. My ideal way of living.

Once you fall on love you realize there are two major things in life. One is that there is no perfect partner. But that's okay, because you love them anyway. The second is that wealth does not compare to true love. It's nice to have, and a lack of it may cause some major issues, but I'd take love with my "perfect" partner over large sums of money any day.

Of course, wealth! I already found the perfect love partner so wealth it is, because I need more moneyzz lol seriously. Having wealth can only do so much but having a perfect partner can give you wealth if you both work out for it and also, gives you something like a genuine companion (who'll be there for you through thick and thin) that you won't be able to buy no matter how much money you have.

Last edited:
If I answered this before when I was denying I was gay I would have definitely said wealth but I'm pretty gay and I want a girlfriend aaa... I still do love money though

Back