would u rather have a perfect love partner or wealth

love or money?

• Total voters
I'd rather have love than money because I feel very misunderstood and I'm not very close to anyone, so I would like to have someone special in my life

Neither, honestly. A "perfect" partner would just irritate me, and wealth can only do so much.

honestly, neither

I'm just not interested in having a relationship personally, and being reasonably wealthy means being more prominently noticed

Wealth. People are temporary. Things are forever.

...Honestly, wealth because most of my issues that give me problems emotionally and mentally are based on inability to maintain a roof over my head or food in my stomach. You can't wish a perfect person into existence. I'll find someone to be with eventually, but until then, I'll have food in my stomach. And when I meet them, sure, they'll have problems, but part of being human is to make compromises.

At least if I select wealth, when I do meet them, I'll be able to provide for them.

I am morally obligated to choose wealth. Money might be able to help my medical issues. Having love would be nice, but it would not be fair to the other person to have to be with me and take care of me.

this is a hard question.

I don't think there is a perfect love partner out there for anyone. If I could attain a perfect girlfriend/wife or whatever in regards with your question by impossible means made possible, then I would choose that.

Wealth. I'd like to pay back my mother for everything she's done for me, and I really want to stop relying on student loans for college. I find romantic relationships to be really time-consuming, so dating and love take a backseat to my studies and my family.

I've never been one for love or relationships, idk it's weird. Give me that juicy cash money.

LOL obviously wealth I'm not interested in romantic relationships. Perfectly content with platonic

Wealth. I already have the perfect partner. We've been in a pretty stupid financial situation for a while, so wealth would be perfect.

for me...
wealth = better, healthier lifestyle, financial stability, vacations
perfect partner = ??? the perfect love life?

i never really believed in perfection when it comes to people. ill take wealth.

perfect love partner doesn't mean you can't become rich, and a wealthy partner doesn't mean you can't fall in love with em. pretty unspecific as a question. i rather have love though, without love i wouldn't want to continue the relationship anyways, i don't work like that.

Back