• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would u rather have a perfect love partner or wealth

love or money?

• Total voters
Perfect partner and I got that already, well as perfect as I can fathom someone being. And we're far from rich. I hope that someday we make enough to be comfortable together though!

I voted for love. Being with the right person not only allows both to get through hardship, it is also a much more fulfilling experience.

Wealth can help get people through hardship, too, but wealth can deplete fast depending on what life throws at you and using money instead of partnership to solve a problem isn't as satisfying.

I'm either asexual or greatly disinterested in intimate relationships, so I voted for wealth. With the wealth, I could start a business I've been planning and make more money. Then, as long as I could afford the costs of living, I could thereafter spread the wealth to those less fortunate. There's a whole lot of darkness in the world these days, so it would be nice to share some happiness.

I mean.. I already have a wonderful relationship. But I'm operating under the assumption that you mean if we could have one or the other.
In that case, I would choose to have a good relationship. I love to work hard and earn my money, so just "having" it would honestly make me feel like I didn't deserve it.

Last edited:
I already have a perfect love partner, or at least perfect for me. And we enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, so while we're not rich by any means, we don't really have to worry about money. But magically winning the lottery would be nice, lol.

I'll be rich please lmao

I'd be happy to have an unperfect partner as well though haha

wealth, i feel like having an imperfect partner would make the relationship spicier, we can be imperfect together thus making everything perfect

Perfect would be a little overwhelming imo. I'd take a decent one over wealth :V

Money comes and goes while love-wait, where was I going with this?

Wealth.

I hate intimacy and relationships just make me feel uncomfortable so I consider myself to be Aromantic.

Wealth isn't everything but my health is.

Perfect partner. There's no point in having all this money and nobody to share it with. I don't ever wanna be that rich and lonely person.

Back