• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello other mayors~

paxfel

Bells
Hi there, my name is Livvia. I've been chugging away with New Leaf for almost a year and have found myself to be an obsessive collector. My town looks like crap, hahahaha, but I'm happy with my hefty catalog! I haven't tested the trading-waters, and plan to stay that way, but I figured it would be a great idea to get to know the community better in case I need something in the future. ;) God, I sound very materialistic.

As for my rl self, I am a 25-year-old professional dog walker (that's actually a thing XD) and I spend most of my time trying to make my own dogs' lives more fun. I own five dogs, a ferret, three geckos, a tortoise and a turtle. I think you may know why I am so drawn to the AC universe by now.

Looking forward to chatting with others and learning as much as I can about these games. Hope all is well with you all!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm Mayor Hana ~ I have 4 cats so I understand making your animal lives good :3

Hi Hana! Thanks for the welcome. I totally blanked on my own cat, haha! I forgot to list her. What do your kitties look like? :)

Hi Hana! Thanks for the welcome. I totally blanked on my own cat, haha! I forgot to list her. What do your kitties look like? :)

I have a elder cat grey and white tabby. (had for 13 years!) Orange male tabby and a silver fluffy baby and a what I believe to be a part dwarf cat.. stray that found its way here. ♥

Last edited:
O M G being a dog walker sounds like so much fun!! Welcome to the forums!\(★^∀^★)/
I love animals too, I'm kinda sad our apartment is so small and we don't have a yard. I'd totally have a bunch of doggies ;u; I do have a cat, tho~

Welcome! I am also an animal lover and it's probably one of the reasons I love this game! The trading can be a bit intimidating at first but don't worry - there are plenty of people to help you if you're not sure how something works - just ask! :)

Back