• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Show me your mayors!

Oooo all of your mayors are so pretty, I need to up my game!
Thanks for asking what that headpiece was as well & answering, ill need to get my hands on a Celeste bow as soon as possible... that thing is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!

I was thinking the same tbh!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for asking what that headpiece was as well & answering, ill need to get my hands on a Celeste bow as soon as possible... that thing is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow my Belltree doesnt like me today, keeps posting things multiple times.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow my Belltree doesnt like me today, keeps posting things multiple times.

I know right, I practically re-arranged my mayor's outfit just to fit it better with the bow.
If only there was a white version...

I'd show my mayor seeing as I made this thread, but I cant transfer my photos from my 3ds to my pc D:

I'd show my mayor seeing as I made this thread, but I cant transfer my photos from my 3ds to my pc D:

Post them to a Twitter account (I don't use mine except to host screenshots from my DS) and then save to your computer.

My mayor usually looks like the drawing in my signature, but this is what I've been wearing for the winter:

WVW69j8P4DEvVwq-6d

There's also an image share button to the right of the emotion button in-game.

OnestiKK.jpg

I found a way to technically upload via Imgur, too, but it's weird on the 3DS browser.

So from when i started my town many years ago to now... She likes visiting Shampoodles :D
tumblr_inline_n1euwofcH51qi61sm.jpg
tumblr_inline_n1f2okSyt71qi61sm.jpg
tumblr_inline_n1f3gp3VhE1qi61sm.jpg
tumblr_inline_n1gje8oGYH1qi61sm.jpg
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_esltw88rezw4oc48oc4c08cks_640.jpg

Mayor Phoebe of Ophylix
DA update.jpg
Mayor Caterina of Camellia
Cat's house.jpg
Mayor Aris of Olympus
walking around.jpg
Mayor Ringo of Osaka