• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Trouble Trading...

Nope.

Though I bet if you really want that Dedenne, you could probably get it from Katelyn whenever Pokemon Bank launches. When Bank is out, that means it would be legit to have a Dedenne in Sun/Moon at that point. Nintendo said "January", and it's already the 19th, so hopefully it's coming soon. But they haven't said when yet. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can use the Festival Plaza offline too. Were you both connected to the internet in the game when you traded?

Yes, we were both connected to the internet

;;;; my dear baby dedenne I love you so much ;0;

- - - Post Merge - - -

- sigh - until then may I have a level 100 togedemaru with cheek pouch as a replacement please? It's cute as well and I'll pay you back the TBT. Make sure it has destiny not ;0;

You can only trade illegally hacked Pokemon like this locally as of now, and not via the internet. I assume since you said you traded with your boyfriend, it was done locally and you're for whatever reason thinking it was done online, as you can still trade locally via the Festival Plaza. If you did in fact do it online, no idea how or why it worked, because it shouldn't have worked if you did in fact trade online with him (unless maybe your boyfriend had hacked his game, too). Since Dedenne isn't legally available in Sun and Moon, there's no way to trade it online until PokeBank releases.

;;;; my dear baby dedenne I love you so much ;0;

- - - Post Merge - - -

- sigh - until then may I have a level 100 togedemaru with cheek pouch as a replacement please? It's cute as well and I'll pay you back the TBT. Make sure it has destiny not ;0;

That's fine! Just give me a bit to generate it

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can only trade illegally hacked Pokemon like this locally as of now, and not via the internet. I assume since you said you traded with your boyfriend, it was done locally and you're for whatever reason thinking it was done online, as you can still trade locally via the Festival Plaza. If you did in fact do it online, no idea how or why it worked, because it shouldn't have worked if you did in fact trade online with him (unless maybe your boyfriend had hacked his game, too). Since Dedenne isn't legally available in Sun and Moon, there's no way to trade it online until PokeBank releases.

Ah okay, thank you! It's making more sense now lol

Back