• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Cry Easily?

Do You Cry Easily?

• No

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Yes, I am a big baby. ToT

Votes: 41 26.8%

• Total voters
I never cry because of movies, books or songs but I always cry if someone is yelling at me/mad at me or says/does something that hurts me. And it's not hard to hurt me :p

I voted, "I don't know", because it kinda varies. Some days, the slightest thing may make me cry, but other days (even if they are especially bad days), you won't even see a frown on my face. I think it all depends on my body and what's happening. Kinda random really.

I voted, "I don't know", because it kinda varies. Some days, the slightest thing may make me cry, but other days (even if they are especially bad days), you won't even see a frown on my face. I think it all depends on my body and what's happening. Kinda random really.
me exactly!! i have days where i'll wanna cry at just the thought of something vaguely emotional, and then other days when i feel nothing at all about anything. it's so weird

Yep, especially when I talk about my feelings or if I watch a show about family. Anything about creatures connecting in a loving or family way kills me. X3

Not really. I don't like to let people make me cry and movies don't. Sad moments in video games can bring me close tho.

Same here, I also noticed I tend to cry when I'm really, really angry about something, which is annoying.

it really depends on the situation. i hate crying in front of other people so even if i need to cry i wont if other ppl are around. i dont really get affected by movies or stories, they very rarely make me cry. but if im having a rly bad week then lol i'll cry every day., it sucks when you don't want to cry but your eyes decide to turn into water taps and then u have to pretend to be all chill while wiping ur eyes in a discrete way ..

I cry really easily when I'm alone, mostly through overthinking, sometimes through stupid situations. I'm an emotional person so it's a terrible combination with overthinking and occasional anxiety. I don't cry much in public though, because the vibes of people stop me from doing so, but in times when I overthink that the public is judging me, I start crying.
If it's any proof, I got locked out of my room once and I cried while trying to break open the door. It wasn't a big problem though because our dorm had a guests' room where locked-out people can stay the night. I was crying bc "my wallet's inside and I really wanted ice cream tonight because I deserve it" lmao. Another instance I cried was when my roommates got mad at me bc I said I couldn't tag along for dinner bc I had an exam. Like, when they talked to me in an irritated voice, I literally just started to cry and they panicked.

Heck, I'm crying right now.
Ok not really, but I'm having a pretty rough day so I might actually cry for real before the day is over. I voted "I'm a big baby" because I cry at the drop of a hat.

I cry easily, but ONLY when I'm alone. I never cry in front of other people and movies/songs have never really made me so emotional that I'm brought to tears. The only reason I ever cry is from crippling depression ha.

I voted for Big Baby but in reality it's only sometimes, and MOSTLY when I'm on my period, like if I am on my period I will cry at so much. I also cry occasionally to cute animals, and by occasionally I mean a lot, if I watch "Too Cute" I am probably going to cry like a baby, I just can't handle the cuteness.

What? Pssh, no of course not...Okay yeah I'm a cry baby :p
At a certain time of the month, I'm very prone to overthinking and I usually breakdown. I cry when I get very overwhelmed/stressed too, not usually in front of people, but once I'm by myself I will. Although there was multiple times last semester where I'd be busing home after a stressful lab and I'd cry to myself on the bus hoping no one would question it. I only cry in front of family more or less. I hate how much I cry, but unfortunately it's one of the my only ways of letting it out.

I do cry pretty easily.
There's a lot of things that will cause me to cry.
Overwhelmed, weird crap I find on the internet, overjoy, laughing too hard, stress, etc. etc.
My boyfriend lives a couple hours away, so that's always a tough moment when we have to go our separate ways back to where we live.
It's something I've dealt with, I'm a crier. Welp.

Nope, i rarely feel much and the majority of the time, i have a blank face with little to no emotion.

I cried so much as a child that I stopped caring whether people saw me or not.

Same yo. I get really sad when i get into arguments with friends. I cry when i think of sad things. and also cry rivers when i watch a show that's the tiny little bit sad.

it was so much worse when i was younger though, i remember crying so much in kindergarten that all the other kids hated me

I think so...? Tbh most of the times I cry I'm not even trying to hold it in. The rare times I did try not to cry I've had...moderate success.

Back